Trump wins!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-12-2016, 09:48 PM
RE: Trump wins!
(19-12-2016 09:35 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Probably the big city life. It ain't "cool" to vote republican. Republicans candidates are often known as law and order candidates. Tougher on crime. Anti drugs. Shit democrats hate.

Prove it.
You have no evidence the garbage that emanates from your ass is true.
You make up shit and pretend it's true, and are delusional enough to think anyone takes it seriously.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-12-2016, 10:09 PM
MTV helpfully kicks off the 2020 campaign by running this Pro-Trump campaign ad:

https://twitter.com/MTVNews/status/810960588973035520
19-12-2016, 10:11 PM
(19-12-2016 10:09 PM)BryanS Wrote:  MTV helpfully kicks off the 2020 campaign by running this Pro-Trump campaign ad:

Fucking racists at MTV.
[+] 2 users Like Gilgamesh's post
19-12-2016, 10:52 PM
(19-12-2016 06:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  America will be made great again. We will correct the mistakes of the last 24 years (especially the last 8 years). Gone will be the disaster that was the American hating Obama. Everything he has done to destroy America will be undone. We will stop illegal immigration. We will stop muslim refugees from entering our country and prevent the carnage we see in Europe. We will lower taxes. We will stomp out gun control.

But most importantly, we will make the Supreme Court conservative for the next 30+ years and stop democrats at EVERYTHING.

Yes, my fellow Americans. The time for celebration is here. Your new champion has been elected. Donald J. Trump.

Facepalm This reminds me of every reactionary racist white supremacist I ever met in the US Navy. Feck, I'd like to think that at least SOME of them would grow up. The chump is no champion of mine, and I am frankly appalled that any sentient being with any semblance of intelligence and logic considers what he says and does to be sensible, in any way.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
19-12-2016, 11:00 PM
(19-12-2016 10:11 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(19-12-2016 10:09 PM)BryanS Wrote:  MTV helpfully kicks off the 2020 campaign by running this Pro-Trump campaign ad:

Fucking racists at MTV.

I know, right? That has to be one of the more racist things one can find in the media, but "it's OK" because white males are acceptable targets to mock because "social justice", or something.

It's not as if the Dems didn't have people who warned them they were going off the cliff and alienating working class whites with excessive mocking and blame directed their way for all of America's woes.

No less than Jim Web, former candidate for the Democratic nomination wrote an essay titled "Diversity and the Myth of White Privilege"
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1000142405...0952309408

Of course, he was completely out of step with his party, and stood absolutely zero chance of getting the nomination (besides the fact the Clinton had the system rigged to her benefit).

Michale Moore tried to warn the Dems about this as well.
http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

Until the Dems stop blaming people who have been left out by both parties for a generation (or until Trump fucks it up, also a distinct possibility), they will be doomed to repeat the same mistakes they made this election.
[+] 3 users Like BryanS's post
19-12-2016, 11:08 PM
(19-12-2016 09:35 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Probably the big city life. It ain't "cool" to vote republican. Republicans candidates are often known as law and order candidates. Tougher on crime. Anti drugs. Shit democrats hate.

Them thar pretty city slickers. Can't be trusted. None of 'em own a pickup truck gosh darn it!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
19-12-2016, 11:28 PM
(19-12-2016 10:52 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(19-12-2016 06:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  America will be made great again. We will correct the mistakes of the last 24 years (especially the last 8 years). Gone will be the disaster that was the American hating Obama. Everything he has done to destroy America will be undone. We will stop illegal immigration. We will stop muslim refugees from entering our country and prevent the carnage we see in Europe. We will lower taxes. We will stomp out gun control.

But most importantly, we will make the Supreme Court conservative for the next 30+ years and stop democrats at EVERYTHING.

Yes, my fellow Americans. The time for celebration is here. Your new champion has been elected. Donald J. Trump.

Facepalm This reminds me of every reactionary racist white supremacist I ever met in the US Navy. Feck, I'd like to think that at least SOME of them would grow up. The chump is no champion of mine, and I am frankly appalled that any sentient being with any semblance of intelligence and logic considers what he says and does to be sensible, in any way.

I like to think that was Lord Dick Head trying to be funny.

#sigh
19-12-2016, 11:30 PM
(19-12-2016 11:00 PM)BryanS Wrote:  It's not as if the Dems didn't have people who warned them ...
No less than Jim Web, ....
Michale Moore tried to warn the Dems about this as well. ...

Cenk Uygur too.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-12-2016, 11:38 PM
(19-12-2016 11:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-12-2016 11:00 PM)BryanS Wrote:  It's not as if the Dems didn't have people who warned them ...
No less than Jim Web, ....
Michale Moore tried to warn the Dems about this as well. ...

Cenk Uygur too.

I haven't seen or heard his commentary on the issue, but there are a number of others who have raised this issue. We'll see if the lesson is ever learned.
19-12-2016, 11:59 PM
You guys are actual Trump supporters, LDH and Bryan S? You're not bothered by the rank incompetence he's exhibited time and again? The dictatorial tendencies, the promises to go after the free press? The naive bellicose foreign policy executed via twitter diplomacy? Exactly what about him fills you with so much glee? A vague tax plan that promises you a bit extra cash? Fuck yeah, let's sell America down the river for that.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post