#TrumpBookReports

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2016, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2016 02:55 PM by Full Circle.)
#TrumpBookReports
LOL clever. Enjoy and add your own!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dona...94d4c46953

It began, like so many viral hashtags, with a single tweet.

In this case, St. Louis Alderman Antonio French fired off a tweet highlighting how unprepared Donald Trump sounded when discussing foreign policy during Wednesday night’s presidential debate with Hillary Clinton:

Antonio French @AntonioFrench
Trump's foreign policy answers sound like a book report from a teenager who hasn't read the book. "Oh, the grapes! They had so much wrath!”

Melanated Soul @RealMotha4Ya
Uncle Tom's Cabin, worst cabin in the inner city. Terrible schools. Nasty women & bad hombres everywhere. @AntonioFrench #trumpbookreport

Karl H. @ageofkarl
There's a Lord-and he's got rings. Lots of rings. The best rings. And two of the best Towers anyone has seen. #trumpbookreport

Jen-O-Lantern @Pop_Reader
"When District 12 sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They're sending Katniss Everdeen. What a nasty woman.”#TrumpBookReport

Mike Beauvais @MikeBeauvais
Catcher in the Rye. There used to be other grains. Terrific grains. The best grains. Hillary ruined this nation's farms. #TrumpBookReport

Cora Huggins @Rangerswife1
Charlotte's Web ...Spider dies at the end... no stamina. What a loser. #TrumpBookReport

Laugh out load

more here
https://twitter.com/AntonioFrench

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
20-10-2016, 02:52 PM
RE: #TrumpBookReports
Sleeping beauty, hardly. Not my first choice. Believe me!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
20-10-2016, 02:54 PM
I sent that to my son earlier.

I think it sums up nicely about the responses Trump offers.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

20-10-2016, 03:40 PM
I like this so much, only the best likes. These likes are unbelievable they are that good.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post