Trumpian conspiracies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2017, 02:09 PM
Trumpian conspiracies
Got a Trump conspiracy? Let's hear it. If it becomes true, you win!

Today's theory for me:

Trump had the poison gas applied in Syria so he has cause to intervene, install the "safe zone" he wanted in Syria and be buddies with Putin. Later they will follow Bannon's plan to take the middle east. They still need to get Iran's oil.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
05-04-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Trumpian conspiracies
Hmm, don't think it's true but:
Trump is trying to fuck up everything intentionally so that the country learns its lesson and elects people who actually care about the nation's best interests in the future. This follows his failed attempt to troll the campaign process and point out how we need to reform it, but he failed by 'winning' at the Electoral College level.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Shai Hulud's post
05-04-2017, 02:26 PM
Trump had his WH staffers leak to Nunes and ask him to come back the next day so that he could appear to learn the news during the Time magazine interview. Because he thinks it's all a show.
[+] 6 users Like julep's post
05-04-2017, 02:36 PM
(05-04-2017 02:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  Got a Trump conspiracy? Let's hear it. If it becomes true, you win!

Ever since the beginning of November, I've been held hostage in a secret underground lab by evil Republican scientists who have controlled my brain to make me believe Donald Trump won the presidency.

Hobo
[+] 10 users Like Thoreauvian's post
05-04-2017, 02:40 PM
I was hit on the head before the election and I'll soon wake up from a coma to find Trump didn't win.
In fact Bernie got the nomination and won by a landslide.

It was all just a terrible dream.
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
05-04-2017, 07:27 PM
And his real identity is....

[Image: trumpsoko_zpsalnpfsx3.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
05-04-2017, 09:21 PM
Conspiracy would involve thinking. Trump can't even be a henchman. Too dumb to hench.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 5 users Like Paleophyte's post
05-04-2017, 09:56 PM
Dumpy is looking for a "target" to get the attention off himself and da Ruskies, Syria, N. Korea ?? anyone ?
That way he can (maybe) have a "win", claim it, and say "See, I'm the only one who gets stuff done".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-04-2017, 05:18 AM
I think Trump's hair is actually a symbiotic life form, that is controlling the lower human half.

Prior to its mind-meld with Trump, Donald was a standard guy, walking through the park when it got him. It's since taken over his mind/body, and worked it's way into a seat of power. It will now try to ruin one of the largest super powers on earth, whilst attempting to destroy some of the others (Russia/China/Korea) to leave the door open to an invasion of mind controlling Toupee's.

#FactNews

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 4 users Like OakTree500's post
06-04-2017, 06:23 AM
Consider

[Image: Eric%20Trump.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 8 users Like SYZ's post