Trumpian conspiracies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: Trumpian conspiracies
(05-04-2017 02:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  Got a Trump conspiracy? Let's hear it. If it becomes true, you win!

Today's theory for me:

Trump had the poison gas applied in Syria so he has cause to intervene, install the "safe zone" he wanted in Syria and be buddies with Putin. Later they will follow Bannon's plan to take the middle east. They still need to get Iran's oil.

My theory ...

Putin recognizes that Trump is drastically losing credibility and throws him a life jacket by telling Trump that he (Putin) will conspire with al-Assad to use the chemical weapons in an effort to make Trump look like a hero and elevate his credibility.

Trump agrees, and orders military action to target a Syrian military airport with just enough damage to make it look good.

I suspect that over the next few days we will see al-Assad conceding (by design) to some of Trump's demands, demonstrating hope for Syria, and again making Trump look like a hero.

Focus will then shift back to ISIS, and we will see Russia, Syria, and the USA teaming up against ISIS, with Russia taking on a major role, which will be designed to show the American people that "Russia really is a friend to the USA."

Deviously slick, deliciously concocted, and masterfully executed.

Putin ... the masterful manipulator.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like GoingUp's post
07-04-2017, 08:54 PM
(07-04-2017 08:31 PM)GoingUp Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 02:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  Got a Trump conspiracy? Let's hear it. If it becomes true, you win!

Today's theory for me:

Trump had the poison gas applied in Syria so he has cause to intervene, install the "safe zone" he wanted in Syria and be buddies with Putin. Later they will follow Bannon's plan to take the middle east. They still need to get Iran's oil.

My theory ...

Putin recognizes that Trump is drastically losing credibility and throws him a life jacket by telling Trump that he (Putin) will conspire with al-Assad to use the chemical weapons in an effort to make Trump look like a hero and elevate his credibility.

Trump agrees, and orders military action to target a Syrian military airport with just enough damage to make it look good.

I suspect that over the next few days we will see al-Assad conceding (by design) to some of Trump's demands, demonstrating hope for Syria, and again making Trump look like a hero.

Focus will then shift back to ISIS, and we will see Russia, Syria, and the USA teaming up against ISIS, with Russia taking on a major role, which will be designed to show the American people that "Russia really is a friend to the USA."

I was just gonna post this same thing. Dodgy
The attention gets deflected off the campain conspiracy shit ... he gets to pretend to be presidential for a minute, and talk about "beautiful babies", as his white house staff falls apart.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-04-2017, 03:39 AM
(07-04-2017 08:31 PM)GoingUp Wrote:  

Today's theory for me:

My theory ...

That's probably exactly it. It's also something that his supporters will swallow hook, line and sinker.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-04-2017, 05:09 AM
He's trying desperately to hide the fact that he's barely literate. Sure, he has some basic ability to read, perhaps at the 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade level -- he probably knows business terms when he sees them.

Before, he was always able to have his sycophants read things to him, but now, those low enough on the totem pole to be his little reading buddy don't have the needed security clearances and obtaining them would raise uncomfortable questions. Those high enough up the totem pole wouldn't be caught dead reading to Trump like daddy reading to little baby Trump before beddy-bye time.

This is why he gets all of his information from television news sources, mainly Fox. It's why he refuses to read the daily reports that are given him by the security council. It's why he actually tells someone else what to Tweet on his behalf -- he can't read his own writing. It's why Trump's ghost writer for all of his books said that, in all the time he spent with Trump, he never saw the guy read a book or ever see a book of any kind anywhere in his apartments, homes, or places of business. And there's more.

I think eventually we'll learn conclusively that our president (did I just call him that?) can barely read and, because of this, he will end up making national and global decisions based on the same exact information you and I have, utilizing very little information from the intelligence community. Who the hell knows what he'll sign.

"If my God exists, then the laws in the Bible should apply to everyone. I am certain my God exists, so ..." -- words of a theocratic fascist justifying theocratic fascism.
[+] 2 users Like Shirina's post
10-04-2017, 05:44 AM
(10-04-2017 05:09 AM)Shirina Wrote:  He's trying desperately to hide the fact that he's barely literate. Sure, he has some basic ability to read, perhaps at the 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade level -- he probably knows business terms when he sees them.

Before, he was always able to have his sycophants read things to him, but now, those low enough on the totem pole to be his little reading buddy don't have the It's why he refuses to read the daily reports that are given him by the security council. It's why he actually tells someone else what to Tweet on his behalf -- he can't read his own writing. It's why Trump's ghost writer for all of his books said that, in all the time he spent with Trump, he never saw the guy read a book or ever see a book of any kind anywhere in his apartments, homes, or places of business. And there's more.

I think eventually we'll learn conclusively that our president (did I just call him that?) can barely read and, because of this, he will end up making national and global decisions based on the same exact information you and I have, utilizing very little information from the intelligence community. Who the hell knows what he'll needed security clearances and obtaining them would raise uncomfortable questions. Those high enough up the totem pole wouldn't be caught dead reading to Trump like daddy reading to little baby Trump before beddy-bye time.

This is why he gets all of his information from television news sources, mainly Fox. sign.

It may be why he needs his daughter close at hand...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-04-2017, 05:53 AM
Katerina Tikhonova and Ivanka Trump are having a lesbian affair.

And that's okay.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
10-04-2017, 02:12 PM
(10-04-2017 05:44 AM)Dom Wrote:  It may be why he needs his daughter close at hand...
He'd be lost if he didn't have some pussy within arm's reach.
10-04-2017, 05:08 PM
(10-04-2017 02:12 PM)Stevil Wrote:  He'd be lost if he didn't have some pussy within arm's reach.
Well, he did say that if she weren't his daughter, he'd date her.

Gasp

"If my God exists, then the laws in the Bible should apply to everyone. I am certain my God exists, so ..." -- words of a theocratic fascist justifying theocratic fascism.
10-04-2017, 06:27 PM
(10-04-2017 05:08 PM)Shirina Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 02:12 PM)Stevil Wrote:  He'd be lost if he didn't have some pussy within arm's reach.
Well, he did say that if she weren't his daughter, he'd date her.

Gasp
...and millions of USA citizens still voted for this guy.
10-04-2017, 07:58 PM
(10-04-2017 05:09 AM)Shirina Wrote:  He's trying desperately to hide the fact that he's barely literate. Sure, he has some basic ability to read, perhaps at the 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade level -- he probably knows business terms when he sees them.

Before, he was always able to have his sycophants read things to him, but now, those low enough on the totem pole to be his little reading buddy don't have the needed security clearances and obtaining them would raise uncomfortable questions. Those high enough up the totem pole wouldn't be caught dead reading to Trump like daddy reading to little baby Trump before beddy-bye time.

This is why he gets all of his information from television news sources, mainly Fox. It's why he refuses to read the daily reports that are given him by the security council. It's why he actually tells someone else what to Tweet on his behalf -- he can't read his own writing. It's why Trump's ghost writer for all of his books said that, in all the time he spent with Trump, he never saw the guy read a book or ever see a book of any kind anywhere in his apartments, homes, or places of business. And there's more.

I think eventually we'll learn conclusively that our president (did I just call him that?) can barely read and, because of this, he will end up making national and global decisions based on the same exact information you and I have, utilizing very little information from the intelligence community. Who the hell knows what he'll sign.
You know, I hadn't really seriously considered this. But you may well be on to something. It would explain a LOT.

It also would make Ivanka a little less of the "daughter wife", as Bill Maher puts it, than she sees to be, and more of a "beard" for his illiteracy or dyslexia or whatever the heck it is. It would provide a reason for why she and her husband Jared are kept so central to his inner circle. It's for them to sort out the information deluge for him; he can't do it for himself. And Trump doesn't trust many people. Partly because he realizes or at least intuits his vulnerability in this regard.

I think I will stay up late tonight, go down in my cellar and work some more on my bomb shelter [sigh].