Trumpian conspiracies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Trumpian conspiracies
(07-04-2017 08:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 08:31 PM)GoingUp Wrote:  My theory ...

Putin recognizes that Trump is drastically losing credibility and throws him a life jacket by telling Trump that he (Putin) will conspire with al-Assad to use the chemical weapons in an effort to make Trump look like a hero and elevate his credibility.

Trump agrees, and orders military action to target a Syrian military airport with just enough damage to make it look good.

I suspect that over the next few days we will see al-Assad conceding (by design) to some of Trump's demands, demonstrating hope for Syria, and again making Trump look like a hero.

Focus will then shift back to ISIS, and we will see Russia, Syria, and the USA teaming up against ISIS, with Russia taking on a major role, which will be designed to show the American people that "Russia really is a friend to the USA."

Deviously slick, deliciously concocted, and masterfully executed.

Putin ... the masterful manipulator.

I was just gonna post this same thing. Dodgy
The attention gets deflected off the campain conspiracy shit ... he gets to pretend to be presidential for a minute, and talk about "beautiful babies", as his white house staff falls apart.

Some of the big media outfits poo-poo'd this last week. Now they buzzin about it.
There is no way Russia didn't know about the chemical attacks, before they happened. The little baby-poke the US gave the Syrians was a big nothing.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-04-2017, 01:42 PM
Will be interesting to see this develop...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-04-2017, 05:01 PM
And everyone is happy to hear that Putin and Trump will continue to communicate. The great trump has the bigliest win - he attacked a bad guy, let everyone know he loves babies, and avoided war with Russia. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-04-2017, 06:52 PM
(12-04-2017 05:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  And everyone is happy to hear that Putin and Trump will continue to communicate. The great trump has the bigliest win - he attacked a bad guy, let everyone know he loves babies, and avoided war with Russia. Tongue

Only beautiful babies; I did not hear him say a word about ugly babies.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
14-04-2017, 07:24 PM
(14-04-2017 06:52 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(12-04-2017 05:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  And everyone is happy to hear that Putin and Trump will continue to communicate. The great trump has the bigliest win - he attacked a bad guy, let everyone know he loves babies, and avoided war with Russia. Tongue

Only beautiful babies; I did not hear him say a word about ugly babies.

ALL babies are beautiful. Just ask their mothers. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post