Trumplings pimping dad

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
21-12-2016, 09:50 AM
Trumplings pimping dad
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/12/20...n-weekend/

Quote:Donald Trump’s team on Tuesday sought to distance his adult children from a nonprofit offering top donors access to the president-elect Inauguration Weekend in exchange for $1 million donations.

Quote:An invitation for a Jan. 21 fundraiser, viewed by The Wall Street Journal, listed Donald Jr. and Eric Trump as “honorary co-chairmen” and said the event would be hosted by the Opening Day Foundation, a nonprofit where the younger Trumps were registered as directors, according to the Texas secretary of state, less than a week ago.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Trumplings pimping dad
The trump family is gonna suck up so much money outta this Washington deal it's gonna make everybody's head spin. They'll suck up money out of their Russia deal too. It's a win-win situation for father and daughter.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
21-12-2016, 04:32 PM
Clinton gets called a crook for being paid for delivering speeches on topics based on her education and vast experience, while Trump gets to collect one million for having dinner and no one objects.

WTF is up with that?

Pay for play....which one fits that definition better?

Dodgy

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
21-12-2016, 04:39 PM
(21-12-2016 04:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  Clinton gets called a crook for being paid for delivering speeches on topics based on her education and vast experience, while Trump gets to collect one million for having dinner and no one objects.

WTF is up with that?

Dodgy

WTF up with that is that collectively we are easily played for fools. I don't think Trump even gives a shit if he gets impeached as long as he makes a ton of money out of the deal. Hell he might even be thinking impeachment might actually increase his brand. Gives him street cred and shit.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-12-2016, 04:57 PM
(21-12-2016 04:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 04:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  Clinton gets called a crook for being paid for delivering speeches on topics based on her education and vast experience, while Trump gets to collect one million for having dinner and no one objects.

WTF is up with that?

Dodgy

WTF up with that is that collectively we are easily played for fools. I don't think Trump even gives a shit if he gets impeached as long as he makes a ton of money out of the deal. Hell he might even be thinking impeachment might actually increase his brand. Gives him street cred and shit.

Well, there's still a bunch of people like some of the people on TTA who see through his crap. I never pray but I sure do a lot of hoping and I sure hope Lincoln was right. (think this is a Lincoln quote.)

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
22-12-2016, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2016 10:08 AM by Dom.)
CricketsCricketsCricketsCricketsCricketsCricketsCricketsCricketsCricketsCrickets

Where are all the resident Trumpians? No defense?

Nobody has any opinions on this?

It pees me off that they can do this, and it points to a lot more of the same to come.

23-12-2016, 02:40 AM
(21-12-2016 04:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

WTF is up with that?

Dodgy

Interesting point. If anyone moves to impeach him all he has to do is scream "Liberal Plot". He might even come out stronger if all his supporters grab their guns and go forth to defend American democracy.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-12-2016, 11:43 AM
(21-12-2016 04:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  WTF up with that is that collectively we are easily played for fools. I don't think Trump even gives a shit if he gets impeached as long as he makes a ton of money out of the deal. Hell he might even be thinking impeachment might actually increase his brand. Gives him street cred and shit.

Yup, play for pay. Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
27-12-2016, 11:51 AM
[Image: Gop-Hypocrisy-1-701x542.jpg]

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
27-12-2016, 11:53 AM
It's so hilarious that he says he's closing the foundation to avoid the appearance of a conflict of interest, even while appointing so many members of his admin that are up to their necks in conflict of interest.
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-ic...story.html
Ichan says it's not a COI with him as he won't be paid a salary. Laugh out load
I wonder if these fools think people actually believe the shit exiting their mouths ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.