Trumpocity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2017, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2017 07:54 PM by outtathereligioncloset.)
Trumpocity
I laughed...

Trump is unable to bully his way to front and center for his first G20 group photo:

[Image: 842cec617048d88c37d2d664f653d767]
Ha Ha!
That had to drive him out of his mind!

And I am too lazy to figure out who this guy is or try to enlarge it enough to tell for sure, but I swear from my POV it looks like the guy on the right with the pink tie is laughing at him too!

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
07-07-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Trumpocity

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-07-2017, 07:53 PM
(07-07-2017 07:45 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I laughed...

Trump is unable to bully his way to front and center for his first G20 group photo:

Ha Ha!

The photo represents how things are now. Angela Merkel is now the leader of the free world and trump has taken the US backwards into the stone age. He shouldn't even be in the first row. Third row....maybe. Fucking asshole, trump.

Edit to add: And in the center of the photo is a WOMAN! Goddamn, there is some justice in the world.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 8 users Like dancefortwo's post
07-07-2017, 07:55 PM
You guys are FAST! You commented even before I could edit it to add another note...

"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
07-07-2017, 08:28 PM
[Image: 0ZUZJCb.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
07-07-2017, 08:46 PM
(07-07-2017 07:53 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Ha Ha!

The photo represents how things are now. Angela Merkel is now the leader of the free world and trump has taken the US backwards into the stone age. He shouldn't even be in the first row. Third row....maybe. Fucking asshole, trump.

Edit to add: And in the center of the photo is a WOMAN! Goddamn, there is some justice in the world.

The Chump shouldn't be in the pic at all. No
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
07-07-2017, 09:13 PM
I just wish they could have caught him scratching his ass or picking his nose.

07-07-2017, 09:27 PM
(07-07-2017 09:13 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I just wish they could have caught him scratching his ass or picking his nose.

If the SS wasn't recruited to protect the president at all costs, you'd likely see all kinds of shit. Truth is, though, we all have those human moments.
08-07-2017, 01:19 AM
(07-07-2017 07:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Don't know - and don't really care - if it's true but allegedly it wasn't snub but going by protocol - first ladies are supposed to shake their hands first.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
08-07-2017, 02:21 AM

Ha Ha!

And I am too lazy to figure out who this guy is or try to enlarge it enough to tell for sure, but I swear from my POV it looks like the guy on the right with the pink tie is laughing at him too!
This is such a me thing to say but ...goddamnit you guys ....suits come in more than two fuckin' colours you don't all have to dress the bloody same. Thank god for Germany injecting some fucking colour into the proceedings.

Huh. Never thought I'd say that before.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post