Trumpocity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2017, 07:10 AM
RE: Trumpocity
I honestly feel bad for men in this regard. I m sure they would like to wear some different colors or patterns or styles.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2017, 07:42 AM
(08-07-2017 02:21 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Thank god for Germany injecting some fucking colour into the proceedings.

Huh. Never thought I'd say that before.

Colors are perceived differently on men and women. If I saw a male politician wearing a red or turquoise suit, I would be instantly reminded of the insurance salesmen of old. The ones knocking at your door to con you out of your hard earned money.

Might not be that far off in lights of this assembly.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
08-07-2017, 09:21 AM
I hope nobody thought my mentioning the pink tie was a slur on its color. It was meant as purely descriptive of which person. And personally I like a man who isn't afraid to wear pink. And even more so if his wife is wearing pink too.

And yeah it is sad that men are expected to do the black suit thing when dressed up. I wish a few more men would wear Steve Harvey type suits but then that would likely have been frowned upon in that more formal event. Just like a woman wearing shorts and a tee shirt would have been inappropriate.

By the way, in magazines around 1912 to 1919 in the US pink was for baby boys and blue was for baby girls. Pink was considered to the the stronger color and blue was (if I remember correctly) more delicate and pretty.

The black men in my part of the world (southern US) look amazing in their Sunday suits. Not at all afraid of color and frequently the shoe color matches as well. Try a google search of "Steve Harvey Suits" and hit images and start scrolling. That man is not afraid of color. My red-haired white-skinned husband has one of the light gray pinned-striped of these suits with several vests and ties in bright colors that match my more dress-up dance clothes. Damn he looks sexy that way. I love a man with a cool "Wild, Wild West" style vest with his suit. When I was little I vowed that I was gonna grow up and marry that man (James West).

[Image: 15af2853adb2d847b85fc0bc1a360e9d--robert...d-west.jpg]

[Image: 774f67abece0c2737765faf553973c6f.jpg]

[Image: 2f5ecb51b38efd2a0c8e5b6df09217ec--the-wi...sterns.jpg]

Yeah it's a blue suit but James West wore purple suits and brick red and...and... *sigh*

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
08-07-2017, 11:34 AM
I know a shit ton of brightly coloured ties so no worries there man. Just one guy in a nice grey suit would have been enough haha

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
08-07-2017, 12:08 PM
(08-07-2017 02:21 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Thank god for Germany injecting some fucking colour into the proceedings.
Huh. Never thought I'd say that before.
Thank you. This is very much appreciated. Thumbsup

Here, have some lederhosen.

Just put them on, make a selfie and post in the selfie thread. Big Grin

[Image: Damen-Lederhose-kurz-aus-Ziegenveloursle...y-pink.png]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
08-07-2017, 12:38 PM
I can hardly stand how inappropriate this feels. And disrespectful to EVERY other qualified person there...

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/ivank...29717.html

You gotta be kidding me. In what universe did the Donald think this was okay?

"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 3 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
08-07-2017, 12:50 PM
(08-07-2017 12:38 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I can hardly stand how inappropriate this feels. And disrespectful to EVERY other qualified person there...

Yeah, it's all over twitter and news sources. She claimed she doesn't get involved in politics a few days ago....guess she kinda lied. If Hillary Clinton had Chelsea Clinton do the same thing the republicans would be impeaching Hillary in a New York minute.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
08-07-2017, 01:10 PM
(08-07-2017 12:38 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I can hardly stand how inappropriate this feels. And disrespectful to EVERY other qualified person there...

If looks could kill. Does she even have an official standing in the administration?

But I guess the world leader's opinion couldn't possibly drop any lower. They already made it clear in their closing statement that they would continue their fight against climate change and told Trump off when he tried his renogatiation schtick.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
08-07-2017, 01:24 PM
She seems as delusional as her father.

I think if Chelsea had ever "sat in" for Clinton she would have at least done it humbly. And would have probably explained that all she was doing was taking notes for Daddy while he made a quick bathroom run. And Chelsea strikes me as being far more intelligent and qualified than Ivanka anyway. But Ivanka? Clearly she's been raised with that Trump attitude that the rules don't apply to them. I hope she didn't actually open her mouth. Go ahead, tell me...did she have the nerve to speak?

[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
08-07-2017, 02:31 PM
(07-07-2017 07:45 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I laughed...

Trump is unable to bully his way to front and center for his first G20 group photo:

[Image: 842cec617048d88c37d2d664f653d767]
Ha Ha!
That had to drive him out of his mind!

And I am too lazy to figure out who this guy is or try to enlarge it enough to tell for sure, but I swear from my POV it looks like the guy on the right with the pink tie is laughing at him too!

"As leaders were gathering for a photo op, most were sporting a G20 pin on their lapel. Not Trump. He was wearing an American flag."

I think Trump simply didn't give a rip to be up front and center of this group.

You have to be odd to be #1.