Truth is

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2013, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 02:40 AM by Tellmetruth.)
Truth is
Truth is the Father we should Worship, the Child we should Nurture and the Holy Spirit we should allow to Flow freely amongst us all.

Truth is God
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 02:43 AM
RE: Truth is
Rolleyes You've already got one drivel thread. Why have you not posted this there ? If you start spamming threads I will be pushing to ban you. I've completely lost patience with you lot.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
05-05-2013, 02:59 AM
(05-05-2013 02:43 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes You've already got one drivel thread. Why have you not posted this there ? If you start spamming threads I will be pushing to ban you. I've completely lost patience with you lot.

What's up moron why do you loose patience so quickly? I'm interested in debate with atheists; how deep do they go or are they all like you?
05-05-2013, 03:06 AM
(05-05-2013 02:59 AM)Tellmetruth Wrote:  What's up moron why do you loose patience so quickly? I'm interested in debate with atheists; how deep do they go or are they all like you?

So, basically you didn't bother to listen to anyone on your previous thread, huh Tellmetruth? No

Uh huh... same old, same old.
MORE proof that theists really ARE for the most part all the same... with very, very few exceptions.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
05-05-2013, 03:14 AM
Nooo,

Something which is true can only be said to be so when one can prove it to be so.

Naturally, Deities and their mythologies have never been so proven in all their years of existence.
Yours, I am sure time will tell, shall only prove to be exactly the same as all others in this regard.

If you are indeed interested in debate, spouting such nonsense will get you only as far as a tongue lashing from members here; you've yet to say anything to initiate a real discussion.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
05-05-2013, 03:49 AM
(05-05-2013 03:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  If you are indeed interested in debate, spouting such nonsense will get you only as far as a tongue lashing from members here; you've yet to say anything to initiate a real discussion.

Only for people I like, and not on the first date. Unless they want to... they never do. Weeping

Hey Titface, aka Tellmetritecrapmasqueradingastruth, it's nothing personal, it's just that I've reached my bullshit quota somewhat earlier that usual this month. Why don'tcha go wank with the Christees instead of here, hm ? There'll be lots more adoring fans for your puerile rubbish. And you can even link them back here to show how cruel and unusual atheists are to any that don't deny God. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
05-05-2013, 06:10 AM
(05-05-2013 02:35 AM)Tellmetruth Wrote:  Truth is the Father we should Worship, the Child we should Nurture and the Holy Spirit we should allow to Flow freely amongst us all.

Truth is God

I have to disagree. My stance is that the following truth is better than your truth:

Truth comes from reality when we embrace it, the mind when we challenge it and the exchange of ideas when we allow such exchange to flow freely.

We derive truth from critical thinking. Any truth can be shattered given the right evidence and rigorous challenge. In fact, I invite you to challenge my version of truth.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
[+] 3 users Like robotworld's post
05-05-2013, 06:24 AM
(05-05-2013 02:59 AM)Tellmetruth Wrote:  What's up moron why do you loose patience so quickly? I'm interested in debate with atheists; how deep do they go or are they all like you?

I don't think you really want to know how deep morondog can go Drinking Beverage

Now go sell your drivel, which is so "deep" that even a fly cannot drown in it, some place else.

Oh, and you got it wrong. The Holy Spirit should blow us, not flow amongst us. Get your facts straight!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
05-05-2013, 06:39 AM
(05-05-2013 02:35 AM)Tellmetruth Wrote:  Truth is the Father we should Worship, the Child we should Nurture and the Holy Spirit we should allow to Flow freely amongst us all.

Truth is God

An assertion.

(05-05-2013 02:59 AM)Tellmetruth Wrote:  ...
I'm interested in debate with atheists; how deep do they go or are they all like you?

If so, please offer us something to debate i.e. ask a question.

Assertions are likely to get a "believe what you like as long as you keep your delusions to yourself" kinda reply.

I, for one, would be happy to debate.

Try again, please, with something worth debating.

Thanks

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
05-05-2013, 06:51 AM
(05-05-2013 06:24 AM)Vera Wrote:  I don't think you really want to know how deep morondog can go Drinking Beverage

I like to think I've been achieving decent penetration Big Grin

Bechased