Truth or Dare?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Truth or Dare?
(07-10-2017 01:49 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(05-10-2017 11:08 PM)morondog Wrote:  Laugh out load That was a damn funny dare. Incidentally JB I can't lick my elbow, despite years of trying.

LJ, where's your favourite place in all the world?

I'll take a dare for my next one...

This is a hard one. I have so many other places I want to go so I don't know if I have a favourite yet.

My first thought is I love coming home. That's my favourite place to be. Out the back window wall there are rolling fields, forests and the fire pit. Cozy. After being through some things in life, this place makes me feel so safe and it's a beautiful thing.

My favourite place to visit ever... I have two contenders. Canyon lands national park, there was this sweet moment where my sister, a couple friends and I set up camp after canoeing in for a few days. No cell service, miles from anywhere and the best view EVER! It was warm at sunset, we had a glass of wine and we felt so content. It was great. I'd go back.

I've climbed a few mountain peaks, but my fave is Ha ling peak in the Rockies. It feels like the top of the world, provided one of the best senses of accomplishment I've experienced.

Looks like I like places with nice views. lol. I never knew that.

How about you?

(Editing post to add this pic: )

[Image: work_work5.jpg]

(06-10-2017 03:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  How many pictures of your boobies are on the internet? (And yeah, I'm talking about those ones you're thinking right now "But there's no way those could've made it to the internet. He wouldn't. dare" Yes )

Nope. HE WOULDN'T DARE. Haha.

BTW Girly, this is truth questions, not trick questions. HoboEvil_monster

But ya, you would never find my face in the same pic. I'm careful that way in case I become famous or something. Not saying there is a picture out there even, I'm not telling. I'm just telling you my rule.

My favourite place in all the world is... dang, you're right, this *is* hard.

One contender is a water reservoir in Harare close by my home. Every time I visit Harare I go up there. There's an old concrete observation post which one can climb with sufficient motivation (the authorities cut off the ladder halfway up to prevent it, but if one takes a running jump you can just catch the bottom rung), and look out over the whole city. My brother and I used to go there often as kids. Walk the dog, sit up top of the tower and watch the world go by. It was our spot. Very few other people ever went up there.

Another is the Karoo at night. The Karoo is a vast, empty, deserted wasteland for the most part. People farm out there but... it's hot, dusty and empty mostly. it has it's own beauty... but at night... the nights are cold... there's no population for miles around. The stars blaze down. The hills have a characteristic flat shape. There's night sounds... crickets and the like... maybe a jackal calling... It just feels good, to be alone out there.

Otherwise, any beach, also at night, in the moonlight. I love listening to the sea. I remember walking once near Kenton on the Eastern Cape coast, seeing a flock of seagulls flying - I have no idea what they were doing, I thought they slept at night. But they were wheeling in the sky. You could only see them when they turned and the moonlight caught their wings. Otherwise everything was silent, apart from the two of us, my friend and I, quietly talking while we walked... and the sea.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
07-10-2017, 03:51 PM
(07-10-2017 03:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 01:58 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  True. Dares would also need evidence, and Idk if I could manage even a pic, much less a video Hobo

Did you ever practice kissing a mirror or a pillow? And if you choose dare instead--your dare is to kiss a mirror or a pillow...and yes we need photographic evidence Big Grin

No, never kissed a mirror. Laugh out load And never practiced... kissing a pillow! Hobo
#TMI Confused

Truth @ U: How do you practice kissing a mirror? Consider I figure you kiss it, or you don't. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
07-10-2017, 03:56 PM
Ok I'll bite some one give me a truth.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
07-10-2017, 04:37 PM
(07-10-2017 03:56 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Ok I'll bite some one give me a truth.

What do you do to get yourself ‘sexy’?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
07-10-2017, 06:58 PM
(07-10-2017 04:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 03:56 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Ok I'll bite some one give me a truth.

What do you do to get yourself ‘sexy’?

Nothing; because aiming for impossible states just ends up causing pain.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Truth.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
07-10-2017, 07:27 PM
(07-10-2017 06:58 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 04:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What do you do to get yourself ‘sexy’?

Nothing; because aiming for impossible states just ends up causing pain.

*hugs* U look pretty good to me Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
07-10-2017, 07:28 PM
(07-10-2017 07:00 PM)julep Wrote:  Truth.

Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction?

07-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Truth.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
07-10-2017, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2017 08:23 PM by Chas.)
(06-10-2017 04:11 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I just so much want to hug you and squeeze you and watch Amy Winehouse fuck you.

He's a necrophiliac? Gasp

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user