Truth or Dare?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
09-02-2018, 12:08 PM
RE: Truth or Dare?
My wife still calls me "babe" a bit. I used that name a bit, but never so much. I tend to lean toward "hon" or "gorgeous".

She calls me "Pants" fairly often (shortened from Robby Pants, an actual IRL nickname for me). This is about 30% when she's happy with me and 70% when she's not. She tends to drag it out when she's not happy with me, and really doesn't have to say anything else.

Me: "Sorry, hon. I [insert personal failure here]"

Her: "Paaaaants!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
09-02-2018, 12:53 PM
(09-02-2018 11:50 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(09-02-2018 11:43 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  My wife and I call each other "Dear" since neither of us likes our first name.
I call my wife "dear", as in "Yes Dear.." Laugh out load , although I wouldn't say it's a "pet name" or anything like that, as a lot of people say it.

My very first girlfriend used to call me "baby" which I HATED with a passion, which I think is where my dis-taste for pet names comes from. That being said if it was more personal to me or my partner, I probably wouldn't be against it. As long as it's not like "snugglumpkin" or something like that Laugh out load

My wife and I call each other babe or baby fairly regularly. Tongue She sometimes calls me honey or hon, but I generally don't say it back. Not sure why. Just never really started saying it out loud, myself.
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
09-02-2018, 12:54 PM
(09-02-2018 12:08 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  My wife still calls me "babe" a bit. I used that name a bit, but never so much. I tend to lean toward "hon" or "gorgeous".

She calls me "Pants" fairly often (shortened from Robby Pants, an actual IRL nickname for me). This is about 30% when she's happy with me and 70% when she's not. She tends to drag it out when she's not happy with me, and really doesn't have to say anything else.

Ha! I love that. Laugh out load

You tell him, Mrs. Pants! Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
09-02-2018, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2018 02:36 PM by TheGulegon.)
(09-02-2018 07:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Would you choose camping or an amusement park for a weekend getaway?

Do you have a lot of friends or just a few very close friends?

Do you have any phobias?

What are your thoughts on pet names in a relationship?

I'd go camping Thumbsup

with family since I ain't got any friends left Hobo [Edit] Not counting Internet friends & Discord peeps!
somewhere devoid of tarantulas Bechased
far enough away from the next tent down, I ain't gotta hear any couples callin each other Punkin or Babylicious Rainbow Vomit

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
09-02-2018, 03:59 PM
(09-02-2018 12:08 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  My wife still calls me "babe" a bit. I used that name a bit, but never so much. I tend to lean toward "hon" or "gorgeous".

Women are really good at that extended single-word when they're upset. Men tend to snap at you which is nowhere near as cutting.

"Throughout history, every mystery, ever solved, has turned out to be; Not magic."
10-02-2018, 07:07 AM
Truth
10-02-2018, 07:50 AM
(10-02-2018 07:07 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Truth

Which childhood computer/video-game would you want to be remade with modern technology.

"Throughout history, every mystery, ever solved, has turned out to be; Not magic."
[+] 1 user Likes M. Linoge's post
10-02-2018, 07:56 AM
(09-02-2018 03:59 PM)M. Linoge Wrote:  Women are really good at that extended single-word when they're upset. Men tend to snap at you which is nowhere near as cutting.

Beg to differ. Not a fan of being snapped or shouted at. (Granted, I suck at arguments so I have no "strategy", other than become even more incoherent, cry and/or leave)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
10-02-2018, 09:25 AM
(10-02-2018 07:50 AM)M. Linoge Wrote:  Which childhood computer/video-game would you want to be remade with modern technology.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
10-02-2018, 06:19 PM
(10-02-2018 07:50 AM)M. Linoge Wrote:  Which childhood computer/video-game would you want to be remade with modern technology.

Well, I already do my own Doom modding, so that one is taken care of pretty well.

I'd like to see a bug-free version of Final Fantasy (the original NES version). I've seen some ROM hacks that fix some of the bugs, but they're not perfect.

How about you?
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post