Truth or Dare?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2017, 08:13 AM
RE: Truth or Dare?
(11-10-2017 07:56 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(10-10-2017 04:02 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  lol!

I will leave it for 24hr minimum before I say anything, so only ppl that visit this thread will know. Shhhiiiite, looks like I disappointed some folks so far. Haha.

This is going to be fucking hilarious Jenny you're a genius I love you Laugh out load

LJ is the genius. It's her post Big Grin Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2017, 08:25 AM
(11-10-2017 07:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-10-2017 07:14 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I know I've done it more than once, but the only one I remember was my second year in college. I was sitting in front of three women, I farted, and one of them asked the others "did that guy just fart?".

It's one of those things where I feel it shouldn't be embarrassing or matter and that they shouldn't be acting like children, but we were all six years old in that moment.

Laugh out load I agree, if u gotta fart, you gotta fart. There's no stopping it. My old co-worker told me a story about how she met her future mother in law. Her bf picked her up and when they were walking to the car, she had to fart like crazy. Her bf's car had tinted windows and it was night time. He opened her door and let her get in. As she was waiting for him to walk around to get in his own door, she let out this massive fart, which the sound was only made worse as it ricocheted off the seat. That was when she noticed her bf's mom sitting in the backseat Laugh out load I had tears in my eyes when she was telling me this story I was laughing so hard. Laugh out load

> Some time during the mid-1980's I was visiting a friend in RI. His wife made a delicious 5-bean salad, which we had with lunch. Later that afternoon, while we were having coffee in the kitchen, I felt the sudden urge to pass wind. I tried to let it out quietly, but it turned out to be the longest, noisiest fart I ever made in my life. I wanted to crawl under a rock and disappear. Fortunately, they both just got a good laugh out of the incident. I imagine that they sometimes joke about it to this day. Blush
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
11-10-2017, 08:54 AM
(11-10-2017 08:25 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(11-10-2017 07:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Laugh out load I agree, if u gotta fart, you gotta fart. There's no stopping it. My old co-worker told me a story about how she met her future mother in law. Her bf picked her up and when they were walking to the car, she had to fart like crazy. Her bf's car had tinted windows and it was night time. He opened her door and let her get in. As she was waiting for him to walk around to get in his own door, she let out this massive fart, which the sound was only made worse as it ricocheted off the seat. That was when she noticed her bf's mom sitting in the backseat Laugh out load I had tears in my eyes when she was telling me this story I was laughing so hard. Laugh out load

> Some time during the mid-1980's I was visiting a friend in RI. His wife made a delicious 5-bean salad, which we had with lunch. Later that afternoon, while we were having coffee in the kitchen, I felt the sudden urge to pass wind. I tried to let it out quietly, but it turned out to be the longest, noisiest fart I ever made in my life. I wanted to crawl under a rock and disappear. Fortunately, they both just got a good laugh out of the incident. I imagine that they sometimes joke about it to this day. Blush
About 11 years ago, me and my best friend were in McDonalds. Back then they had those long fully plastic benches to sit on. As we're eating away, he does the old "lean over to one side, to let out a fart". Not only did he fart, but it rebounded off of the plastic seat and was VERY loud. We both sat in total shock, and just burst out laughing. By the time the various people around us had clocked that some teenager had let out the loudest fart of all time and looked over, I was crying with laughter. my friend saw the people and just shouted "Dan....how could you!", and I was laughing so much I couldn't say anything to defend myself lol.

He still brings this up to this very day, and happily tells the story as I actually dropped the clanger itself.

Laugh out load

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
11-10-2017, 02:25 PM
(11-10-2017 07:35 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Finally, the dad stands up and yells "Duke! Get out from under that chair before that boy shits all over you!"

Someone animated that joke years ago. In that, it was an old lady, her neighbor, and a cat. I'll try to find it.

(11-10-2017 08:54 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(11-10-2017 08:25 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Some time during the mid-1980's I was visiting a friend in RI. His wife made a delicious 5-bean salad, which we had with lunch. Later that afternoon, while we were having coffee in the kitchen, I felt the sudden urge to pass wind. I tried to let it out quietly, but it turned out to be the longest, noisiest fart I ever made in my life. I wanted to crawl under a rock and disappear. Fortunately, they both just got a good laugh out of the incident. I imagine that they sometimes joke about it to this day. Blush
About 11 years ago, me and my best friend were in McDonalds. Back then they had those long fully plastic benches to sit on. As we're eating away, he does the old "lean over to one side, to let out a fart". Not only did he fart, but it rebounded off of the plastic seat and was VERY loud. We both sat in total shock, and just burst out laughing.

I hated those benches for that very reason! The sneezing farts and those benches...

OK, I'll bite.

Truth.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
11-10-2017, 04:44 PM
(11-10-2017 02:25 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(11-10-2017 07:35 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Finally, the dad stands up and yells "Duke! Get out from under that chair before that boy shits all over you!"

Someone animated that joke years ago. In that, it was an old lady, her neighbor, and a cat. I'll try to find it.

(11-10-2017 08:54 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  About 11 years ago, me and my best friend were in McDonalds. Back then they had those long fully plastic benches to sit on. As we're eating away, he does the old "lean over to one side, to let out a fart". Not only did he fart, but it rebounded off of the plastic seat and was VERY loud. We both sat in total shock, and just burst out laughing.

I hated those benches for that very reason! The sneezing farts and those benches...

OK, I'll bite.

Truth.

Do you sing in the shower?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
11-10-2017, 07:19 PM
(11-10-2017 04:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Do you sing in the shower?

Nope. I have a couple times in the past as a joke, but not normally. I'm a horrible singer!
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
11-10-2017, 07:26 PM
(11-10-2017 07:19 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(11-10-2017 04:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Do you sing in the shower?

Nope. I have a couple times in the past as a joke, but not normally. I'm a horrible singer!

I can't sing for shit either Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-10-2017, 07:29 PM
(10-10-2017 09:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-10-2017 07:11 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Dare to truth? Tongue

Does that mean u want a truth? Wink

Well I ain't gonna fool some poor unsuspecting thread reader Tongue so I guess it better be truth.

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
11-10-2017, 07:33 PM
(11-10-2017 07:29 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(10-10-2017 09:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Does that mean u want a truth? Wink

Well I ain't gonna fool some poor unsuspecting thread reader Tongue so I guess it better be truth.

Keeping on the shower theme...have you ever peed in the shower? Tongue

11-10-2017, 07:40 PM
(11-10-2017 07:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Keeping on the shower theme...have you ever peed in the shower? Tongue

Who the hell wants to get OUT of the shower, to walk all the way over to the toilet, through wet/moist-skin~shrivelly cold? Nobody, that's who! No

So, yeah. Blush

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post