05-10-2017, 06:45 AM
RE: Truth or Dare?
Truth (cuz I'm lame like that)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
05-10-2017, 06:47 AM
(05-10-2017 06:45 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Truth (cuz I'm lame like that)

What would you do if you were the opposite sex for a month?
05-10-2017, 06:48 AM
(05-10-2017 06:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-10-2017 06:45 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Truth (cuz I'm lame like that)

What would you do if you were the opposite sex for a month?

I would constantly look in the mirror Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
05-10-2017, 06:59 AM
(05-10-2017 06:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  What would you do if you were the opposite sex for a month?

A lot of scientific experiments, primarily in the form of masturbation. Probably take random pics/movies of myself (I do that, normally). I suppose seeing what sex with a guy is like would count as cheating on my wife.

I'd probably also learn what it's like to get creeped on by random strangers (assuming I'm relatively good looking). I'd probably also be more empathetic after going through a menstrual cycle, seeing as how this lasts a month.

I'd see how aggravating stairs and running are. I'd avoid wearing skirts, as I doubt I'd be aware enough at any given time not to just sit comfortably like a guy.

On a side note, what would you do?
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
05-10-2017, 07:01 AM
(05-10-2017 06:59 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(05-10-2017 06:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  What would you do if you were the opposite sex for a month?

A lot of scientific experiments, primarily in the form of masturbation. Probably take random pics/movies of myself (I do that, normally). I suppose seeing what sex with a guy is like would count as cheating on my wife.

I'd probably also learn what it's like to get creeped on by random strangers (assuming I'm relatively good looking). I'd probably also be more empathetic after going through a menstrual cycle, seeing as how this lasts a month.

I'd see how aggravating stairs and running are. I'd avoid wearing skirts, as I doubt I'd be aware enough at any given time not to just sit comfortably like a guy.

On a side note, what would you do?

See what a male orgasm felt like...for 30 days Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-10-2017, 07:08 AM
(05-10-2017 07:01 AM)jennybee Wrote:  See what a male orgasm felt like...for 30 days Big Grin

You'd have to learn to live with an annoyingly long refractory period.

That's also a thing I'd enjoy going without for 30 days. I'd want to see what legitimate multiple orgasms are like.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
05-10-2017, 07:25 AM
(05-10-2017 07:08 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  That's also a thing I'd enjoy going without for 30 days. I'd want to see what legitimate multiple orgasms are like.

[Image: -sFMqj.gif]

Laugh out load

Anyway, I'll do a truth Big Grin

"When you’re in a relationship, you’re in a band. Sometimes you sing lead and sometimes you’re on tambourine. And if you’re on tambourine, play it right. Play it with a fucking smile. ‘Cause nobody wants to see a mad tambourine player.” - Chris Rock
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
05-10-2017, 07:36 AM
(05-10-2017 07:25 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(05-10-2017 07:08 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  That's also a thing I'd enjoy going without for 30 days. I'd want to see what legitimate multiple orgasms are like.

[Image: -sFMqj.gif]

Laugh out load

Anyway, I'll do a truth Big Grin

Where is the strangest place you have peed?
05-10-2017, 07:40 AM
(05-10-2017 07:36 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Where is the strangest place you have peed?
Being a dude, I've peed in a lot of different outdoor places. I suppose the strangest has been into a river from the edge of a dock whilst on my friends stag doo (very drunk at the time). Laugh out load

"When you’re in a relationship, you’re in a band. Sometimes you sing lead and sometimes you’re on tambourine. And if you’re on tambourine, play it right. Play it with a fucking smile. ‘Cause nobody wants to see a mad tambourine player.” - Chris Rock
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
05-10-2017, 07:46 AM
(05-10-2017 07:40 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(05-10-2017 07:36 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Where is the strangest place you have peed?
Being a dude, I've peed in a lot of different outdoor places. I suppose the strangest has been into a river from the edge of a dock whilst on my friends stag doo (very drunk at the time). Laugh out load

Meh, women pee in weird places too. At least I have Wink I've peed in a park, outdoors obviously camping or hiking, in men's rooms 'cause the lines were outrageous for the women's room, I even tried to pee in a urinal once for funsies Tongue It was fun watching my friends piss themselves laughing Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post