RE: Truth or Dare?
Truth
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
17-10-2017, 01:46 PM
(17-10-2017 01:03 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Truth

How many people can someone sleep with before you secretly judge them for their “number”?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-10-2017, 02:21 PM
(17-10-2017 01:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-10-2017 01:03 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Truth

How many people can someone sleep with before you secretly judge them for their “number”?

Never actually thought of that, before. Both of the women I've been with were virgins before, although they'd both been in serious relationships before.

I tend to get pretty pissed off at slut shaming, so I'd like to think there wouldn't be a number.

You?
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
17-10-2017, 02:28 PM
(17-10-2017 02:21 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(17-10-2017 01:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  How many people can someone sleep with before you secretly judge them for their “number”?

Never actually thought of that, before. Both of the women I've been with were virgins before, although they'd both been in serious relationships before.

I tend to get pretty pissed off at slut shaming, so I'd like to think there wouldn't be a number.

You?

I don't like to judge people either. I think we get one life, everyone should live it how they like (and that includes multiple sex partners should they want that). For me personally, I like it when a guy hasn't been with a gazillion other women, but I don't know if I necessarily have a number that I would deem "okay." I guess for me, I like guys who are more picky about who they decide to sleep with since I'm not into one-night stands either and I am a relationship girl. I want the guy to be relationship guy too Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
18-10-2017, 02:59 AM
(17-10-2017 02:21 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Never actually thought of that, before. Both of the women I've been with were virgins before, although they'd both been in serious relationships before.

That is an interesting thought. I've genuinely never thought of it either. The "crowd" I hang out with or meet people through don't tend to have high numbers anyway, but I don't think it'd bother me.

Truth question for anybody: What is you Bedpost Notch-Number?

Mine is: 2 - My first proper long term girlfriend from when I was 17, and my wife Smile

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
18-10-2017, 04:07 AM
(18-10-2017 02:59 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(17-10-2017 02:21 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Never actually thought of that, before. Both of the women I've been with were virgins before, although they'd both been in serious relationships before.

That is an interesting thought. I've genuinely never thought of it either. The "crowd" I hang out with or meet people through don't tend to have high numbers anyway, but I don't think it'd bother me.

Truth question for anybody: What is you Bedpost Notch-Number?

Mine is: 2 - My first proper long term girlfriend from when I was 17, and my wife Smile

Four for me.

18-10-2017, 04:11 AM
Also I think your bedpost notch question is an interesting forum question. I'm going to post it if that's okay Big Grin

18-10-2017, 04:20 AM
(18-10-2017 04:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Also I think your bedpost notch question is an interesting forum question. I'm going to post it if that's okay Big Grin

Go ahead Smile

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
18-10-2017, 06:16 AM
Truth
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
18-10-2017, 06:26 AM
(18-10-2017 06:16 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Truth

What are you most afraid of?