Who's your pick for sexiest female celebrity of all time? Drooling

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2017, 01:13 PM
RE: Truth or Dare?
(04-11-2017 12:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(04-11-2017 12:13 PM)morondog Wrote:  Troof Big Grin

Who's your pick for sexiest female celebrity of all time? Drooling

Kiera Knightley. She just does it for me. Also Emma Watson.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
05-11-2017, 08:23 AM
Truth me.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-11-2017, 09:06 AM
(05-11-2017 08:23 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Truth me.

How long was your shortest relationship?

"Throughout history, every mystery, ever solved, has turned out to be; Not magic."
[+] 1 user Likes M. Linoge's post
05-11-2017, 09:10 AM
(05-11-2017 09:06 AM)M. Linoge Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 08:23 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Truth me.

How long was your shortest relationship?

That's a good one Thumbsup Hmmm, I'd say three months.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
06-11-2017, 04:49 AM
(03-11-2017 11:30 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-11-2017 11:14 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  RE: Tattoos -

I have one on my calf, had it done in one 2-hour sitting. And it was "fine" lol. It hurt a whole lot, and I'm told the area of your body you have it varies on the pain threshold, but for me it was the equivalent of a mid-level sunburn in terms of pain.

Like it was painful, but it was ok to "put up with" and the second they stopped, it was fine. I'm told the inner arms/fleshy parts of the body are the worst area's, but I don't really plan on getting any more so i'm good haha.

What is your tat of? I heard it hurts most on bone, so I'm thinking where I want it is going to hurt like a mofo.
It's a Star with an angry face. Bit random, but my father has the same one. He had it designed like 20 years ago as like a random "this looks cool thing" when he was younger. When I was a kid I always thought it was really cool, and at the time (some 8+ years ago) he was starting to have some of his older tattoo's covered up.

At the time a friend of mine had matching tattoo's with his dad + brother, so I suggested that I get the same tattoo as my dad, so then it means something to me, and it'd actually mean something to him in return as opposed to "this is cool". We had it traced off his leg (we have it in the same place) and I had it done not long after that Smile

If I have the time, I'll get a picture, although my leg is super hairy, so might not look very nice Laugh out load

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
06-11-2017, 06:02 AM
(06-11-2017 04:49 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(03-11-2017 11:30 AM)jennybee Wrote:  What is your tat of? I heard it hurts most on bone, so I'm thinking where I want it is going to hurt like a mofo.
It's a Star with an angry face. Bit random, but my father has the same one. He had it designed like 20 years ago as like a random "this looks cool thing" when he was younger. When I was a kid I always thought it was really cool, and at the time (some 8+ years ago) he was starting to have some of his older tattoo's covered up.

At the time a friend of mine had matching tattoo's with his dad + brother, so I suggested that I get the same tattoo as my dad, so then it means something to me, and it'd actually mean something to him in return as opposed to "this is cool". We had it traced off his leg (we have it in the same place) and I had it done not long after that Smile

If I have the time, I'll get a picture, although my leg is super hairy, so might not look very nice Laugh out load

That's so cool Smile.

06-11-2017, 06:24 AM
(06-11-2017 06:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 04:49 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  It's a Star with an angry face. Bit random, but my father has the same one. He had it designed like 20 years ago as like a random "this looks cool thing" when he was younger. When I was a kid I always thought it was really cool, and at the time (some 8+ years ago) he was starting to have some of his older tattoo's covered up.

That's so cool Smile.
Eh, I wanted a tattoo, but didn't want one I'd regret and/or looks stupid when I'm older. At least with this, despite it actually looking a bit silly without context, I can say "My father had this designed when he was 20[ish] and I have the same one" haha.

Tattoo's are very cool, but I think people walk a fine line between having stuff that looks cool/has a meaning and something that is either cool "at the time" or totally garbage and they regret it. My dad has had a different tattoo of his covered up, which he regretted, which my mother had one of hers lasered off, as it was just really really bad hah.

I do want more, but I can never decide if I'd like it later down the line.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
06-11-2017, 06:30 AM
Tats, I have one I got when I was 17, on my left shoulder. A few years ago now lol.
A pentagram with triple 6's and two inverted crucifix surrounded by a circle of thorns.

The lord was with the men of Judah. They took possession of the hill country, but were unable to drive the people from the plains, because they had chariots of iron. Judges 1:19
[+] 2 users Like IronChariots's post
06-11-2017, 06:51 AM
(06-11-2017 06:24 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 06:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  That's so cool Smile.
Eh, I wanted a tattoo, but didn't want one I'd regret and/or looks stupid when I'm older. At least with this, despite it actually looking a bit silly without context, I can say "My father had this designed when he was 20[ish] and I have the same one" haha.

Tattoo's are very cool, but I think people walk a fine line between having stuff that looks cool/has a meaning and something that is either cool "at the time" or totally garbage and they regret it. My dad has had a different tattoo of his covered up, which he regretted, which my mother had one of hers lasered off, as it was just really really bad hah.

I do want more, but I can never decide if I'd like it later down the line.

I just want one or two. The om on my back that I posted earlier and if I ever get married, a ring tat, but of course that would only be if my partner wanted to go that route too Tongue

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post