RE: Truth or Dare?
Hit me with that Truth!

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2017, 09:47 AM
(06-11-2017 09:46 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Hit me with that Truth!

Who's your favorite wrestler of all time?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
06-11-2017, 09:53 AM
I want a truth Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
06-11-2017, 09:58 AM
(06-11-2017 09:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 09:46 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Hit me with that Truth!

Who's your favorite wrestler of all time?
BOSH, easy! Got to be Sting, (Not of "..And the Police" fame). Read more on him: Here

Sadly he doesn't wrestle any more, as he's like nearly 60, but back in the day he was just the coolest. Bright colours, face paint and a sick looking early 90's flat top hair cut, whats not to like? Come the mid-late 90's he transitioned into a "The Crow" look, and just became all the more cooler for it. Plus whilst he's had a go at being the bad guy once, he's mostly known for being the guy that is always on the side of good.

I got into him during his Crow run, which is when I first really got on-board with pro wrestling, but went back to check out his older "surfer sting" period. I also then found out that as a kid, I was given a wrestling toy from one of those like "mall Santa's" (not sure what we call them in the UK) when I was about 5 that I always kept for some reason....and it was of The Stinger himself, sporting the flat top and looking awesome Laugh out load Subliminally converted to a fan I think.

He wasn't a WWE guy, when he was first famous, and never jumped over from the rival company like pretty much every body else did in the 90's. Then in late 2014 he turned up in WWE, after years of teasing it might happen, and my brain melted lol. He had a pretty decent match with Triple H at Wrestlemania in 2015, which once more gave me a bit of a nerdgasm Laugh out load

Should anybody be interested, I'll post some matches of his in the Pro Wrestling Thread Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
06-11-2017, 09:58 AM
(06-11-2017 09:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I want a truth Tongue

If you couldn't live in the US, for some reason, where in the world would you live?

06-11-2017, 11:22 AM
(06-11-2017 09:58 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 09:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Who's your favorite wrestler of all time?
BOSH, easy! Got to be Sting, (Not of "..And the Police" fame). Read more on him: Here

Sadly he doesn't wrestle any more, as he's like nearly 60, but back in the day he was just the coolest. Bright colours, face paint and a sick looking early 90's flat top hair cut, whats not to like? Come the mid-late 90's he transitioned into a "The Crow" look, and just became all the more cooler for it. Plus whilst he's had a go at being the bad guy once, he's mostly known for being the guy that is always on the side of good.

I got into him during his Crow run, which is when I first really got on-board with pro wrestling, but went back to check out his older "surfer sting" period. I also then found out that as a kid, I was given a wrestling toy from one of those like "mall Santa's" (not sure what we call them in the UK) when I was about 5 that I always kept for some reason....and it was of The Stinger himself, sporting the flat top and looking awesome Laugh out load Subliminally converted to a fan I think.

He wasn't a WWE guy, when he was first famous, and never jumped over from the rival company like pretty much every body else did in the 90's. Then in late 2014 he turned up in WWE, after years of teasing it might happen, and my brain melted lol. He had a pretty decent match with Triple H at Wrestlemania in 2015, which once more gave me a bit of a nerdgasm Laugh out load

Should anybody be interested, I'll post some matches of his in the Pro Wrestling Thread Big Grin

I like his outfit. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-11-2017, 11:23 AM
(06-11-2017 09:58 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 09:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I want a truth Tongue

If you couldn't live in the US, for some reason, where in the world would you live?

Yellowknife on a house boat. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
06-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Truth
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
06-11-2017, 01:44 PM
(06-11-2017 12:38 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Truth

Has anyone ever accidentally seen you naked? Who?

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-11-2017, 01:55 PM
(06-11-2017 01:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Has anyone ever accidentally seen you naked? Who?

Several times, yes.

Most recently, my mother-in-law. My family was staying with my in-laws in a large hotel room when we were out of town together. I was taking a shower, my wife and younger daughter came in the room to use the bathroom while I was behind the curtain, then, when they left, they left the door wide open. So, when I opened the curtain to get the towel, there was a straight shot from the room (where my mother-in-law was standing) to the tub.

Also, in college, two different roommates walked in on my wife (girlfriend, at the time) and I, in bed. What I find most funny is that we were doing the exact same thing*, both times.

* TMI. Whatever.
I was lying on my back and she was sitting on my face, facing the head of the bed. So, they both got to see her back, and pretty much the entirety of me,
naked. Lucky them.

You?
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post