Try to get through this video

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Try to get through this video
without ripping out your hair.

Dumbass Christian

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: Try to get through this video
(15-08-2012 06:29 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  without ripping out your hair.

Dumbass Christian

(sits looking at your avatar)

Hmm? Huh? There was a video?

Joking aside, I think that he managed to convince me with those 6 compelling arguments.

Joking *really* aside, what an utter ass-hat. He produces them as if they are all new irrefutable proofs against the idea of atheism, regardless of the fact that they can all be countered by any born-again atheist.
15-08-2012, 06:47 PM
(15-08-2012 06:44 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 06:29 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  without ripping out your hair.

Dumbass Christian

(sits looking at your avatar)

Hmm? Huh? There was a video?

Joking aside, I think that he managed to convince me with those 6 compelling arguments.

Joking *really* aside, what an utter ass-hat. He produces them as if they are all new irrefutable proofs against the idea of atheism, regardless of the fact that they can all be countered by any born-again atheist.

I thought it was a joke at first.

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
15-08-2012, 06:48 PM
New? It was uploaded in 2008

Find all posts by this user
15-08-2012, 06:53 PM
(15-08-2012 06:48 PM)DLJ Wrote:  New? It was uploaded in 2008

I heard the same arguments 20 years ago, so I was being overly-kind by referring to them as new.
15-08-2012, 06:53 PM
(15-08-2012 06:48 PM)DLJ Wrote:  New? It was uploaded in 2008

Nah it's not new. It's the first time seeing it on my end though.

*edit* Ahh, you were talking to RC.

15-08-2012, 06:57 PM
(15-08-2012 06:53 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  Nah it's not new. It's the first time seeing it on my end though.

There's something under my duvet that could also meet that criteria.

*edit* Ahh, you were talking to DLJ.
15-08-2012, 07:00 PM
(15-08-2012 06:57 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 06:53 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  Nah it's not new. It's the first time seeing it on my end though.

There's something under my duvet that could also meet that criteria.

*edit* Ahh, you were talking to DLJ.

You are such a dork.

15-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Get a room, you two.

Find all posts by this user
15-08-2012, 07:02 PM
(15-08-2012 07:00 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Get a room, you two.

Hey I didn't say anything!