Try to get through this video

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-08-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: Try to get through this video
Lol you're hilarious. We can still be friends sweetie.

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Try to get through this video
(15-08-2012 08:01 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  Lol you're hilarious. We can still be friends sweetie.

Red, you've got to stop. I'm getting PTSD symptoms and I'm not even the one crashing and burning. Big Grin

Back to our regularly scheduled program, I can remember being as confident as the freak in the video. He's so confident in his position that he doesn't even try to understand his opposition. What I find so frustrating is he's taking crumbs of what someone else has dropped about atheists and thinks that by making a few accusations and propositional statements without facts that he's blasting atheists out of the water. Instead, all he's doing is making a mockery of himself and creating a reverse caricature of crazed, wild-eyed Theists.

What a loon.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-08-2012, 08:11 PM
(15-08-2012 08:01 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  Lol you're hilarious. We can still be friends sweetie.

One does one's best.

Besides, this comment on your Facebook wall killed my lust bubble: "Mitt Romney made the most a great choice picking Paul Ryan. I LOVE Paul Ryan. That man is incredibly intelligent."

I don't do Republicans. (a sigh of relief washes across TTA)

Cool

And I already commented on the video. It's the rest of them that are slackers. Dodgy
15-08-2012, 08:54 PM
(15-08-2012 08:11 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  

One does one's best.

Besides, this comment on your Facebook wall killed my lust bubble: "Mitt Romney made the most a great choice picking Paul Ryan. I LOVE Paul Ryan. That man is incredibly intelligent."

I don't do Republicans. (a sigh of relief washes across TTA)

Cool

And I already commented on the video. It's the rest of them that are slackers. Dodgy

I'm NOT Republican but I do like Paul Ryan. I don't care for Mitt Romney though.

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
15-08-2012, 09:08 PM
(15-08-2012 08:54 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  I'm NOT Republican but I do like Paul Ryan. I don't care for Mitt Romney though.

I admire your determination to rebuild my lust bubble, I really do. Wink

OK, so you like Paul Ryan. Do you like his proposal for allowing rapists to prevent their victim(s) from having an abortion? Because that is repugnant on so many levels.

Rape victims are an exception for even the most rampant pro-lifers... well, they used to be.
15-08-2012, 09:14 PM
(15-08-2012 09:08 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 08:54 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  I'm NOT Republican but I do like Paul Ryan. I don't care for Mitt Romney though.

I admire your determination to rebuild my lust bubble, I really do. Wink

OK, so you like Paul Ryan. Do you like his proposal for allowing rapists to prevent their victim(s) from having an abortion? Because that is repugnant on so many levels.

Rape victims are an exception for even the most rampant pro-lifers... well, they used to be.

I don't like being called a Republican. I don't attach myself to any political group because no one group gives a shit about me or anyone else. That said, no I don't like his proposal AT ALL. However when it comes to politics I only look at it fiscally. I think Paul Ryan is incredibly intelligent fiscally. While I don't agree with his or Romney's social stances I do back their ideas and beliefs economically. And lets face it, Ryan isn't going to get anywhere with his stupid pro-life stance.

15-08-2012, 09:30 PM
(15-08-2012 09:14 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  I don't like being called a Republican. I don't attach myself to any political group because no one group gives a shit about me or anyone else. That said, no I don't like his proposal AT ALL.

OK. Lust bubble reinstated... you lucky thing, you Yes

edit: and sorry for derailing another of your threads. It won't happen again.
15-08-2012, 09:31 PM
(15-08-2012 09:30 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 09:14 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  I don't like being called a Republican. I don't attach myself to any political group because no one group gives a shit about me or anyone else. That said, no I don't like his proposal AT ALL.

OK. Lust bubble reinstated... you lucky thing, you Yes

My dreams are realized. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like angela_means_fallen_angel's post
15-08-2012, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2012 09:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-08-2012 09:14 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  However when it comes to politics I only look at it fiscally. I think Paul Ryan is incredibly intelligent fiscally.

Bullshit. Dude's got a Bachelor's degree in polysci and econ from Miami of Ohio. My fucking minors in econ and phil at University of Maryland trump that shit. And he apparently is a big fan of Ayn Rand without appreciating, realizing or admitting that she was like the biggest fucking atheist ever. ... Just another lightweight hypocritical idiot I would dispose of immediately and without effort in the dohyō. ... Now Ayn Rand, there's somebody I'd like to sumo.

Don't believe the hype fallen angel.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-08-2012, 09:43 PM
(15-08-2012 09:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 09:14 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  However when it comes to politics I only look at it fiscally. I think Paul Ryan is incredibly intelligent fiscally.

Bullshit. He's got a Bachelor's degree in polysci and econ from Miami of Ohio. My fucking minors in econ and phil at University of Maryland trump that shit. And he apparently is a big fan of Ayn Rand without appreciating, realizing or admitting that she was like the biggest fucking atheist ever. ... Just another lightweight hypocritical idiot I would dispose of immediately and without effort in the dohyō. ... Now Ayn Rand, there's somebody I'd like to sumo.

Don't believe the hype fallen angel.

I could care less about his schooling. You're an intellectual snob if you only look at a person's schooling. If you can go head to head with him by all means get into the political game and run for office. Otherwise you're all talk.

[+] 1 user Likes angela_means_fallen_angel's post