Try to get through this video

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Point given to The Fallen Angel Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: Try to get through this video
(15-08-2012 09:43 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 09:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bullshit. He's got a Bachelor's degree in polysci and econ from Miami of Ohio. My fucking minors in econ and phil at University of Maryland trump that shit. And he apparently is a big fan of Ayn Rand without appreciating, realizing or admitting that she was like the biggest fucking atheist ever. ... Just another lightweight hypocritical idiot I would dispose of immediately and without effort in the dohyƍ. ... Now Ayn Rand, there's somebody I'd like to sumo.

Don't believe the hype fallen angel.

I could care less about his schooling. You're an intellectual snob if you only look at a person's schooling. If you can go head to head with him by all means get into the political game and run for office. Otherwise you're all talk.

Not allowed to, the Hatch Act prohibits it. You don't seem to appreciate the importance of credentials when it comes to credibility.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
15-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Half point awarded to The Ape for advancing in the face of certain defeat. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Quote:Not allowed to, the Hatch Act prohibits it. You don't seem to appreciate the importance of credentials when it comes to credibility.

Are you an Obama fan by chance mate?

We're more popular than Jesus - John Lennon
15-08-2012, 09:56 PM
(15-08-2012 09:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Half point awarded to The Ape for advancing in the face of certain defeat. Drinking Beverage

But there it is.

15-08-2012, 09:58 PM
(15-08-2012 09:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 09:43 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  I could care less about his schooling. You're an intellectual snob if you only look at a person's schooling. If you can go head to head with him by all means get into the political game and run for office. Otherwise you're all talk.

Not allowed to, the Hatch Act prohibits it. You don't seem to appreciate the importance of credentials when it comes to credibility.

Do you know how this country was run before the dirty politics of today came into being? Any Tom, Dick, or Harry could run for office and actually WIN. You didn't have to be Ivy League, all you had to have was a love for your country and drive. Ryan IS intelligent fiscally whether or not he fulfills YOUR requirements education wise.

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-08-2012, 09:58 PM
"around to referee another round" Drinking Beverage

~Izel
15-08-2012, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2012 10:12 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-08-2012 09:52 PM)Babyeater Wrote:  
Quote:Not allowed to, the Hatch Act prohibits it. You don't seem to appreciate the importance of credentials when it comes to credibility.

Are you an Obama fan by chance mate?

I'm a voting-life long registered Republican. Can't say I'm an Obama fan but I prefer him to the alternative.

15-08-2012, 10:03 PM
(15-08-2012 09:58 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 09:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Not allowed to, the Hatch Act prohibits it. You don't seem to appreciate the importance of credentials when it comes to credibility.

Do you know how this country was run before the dirty politics of today came into being? Any Tom, Dick, or Harry could run for office and actually WIN. You didn't have to be Ivy League, all you had to have was a love for your country and drive. Ryan IS intelligent fiscally whether or not he fulfills YOUR requirements education wise.

Cheers.

15-08-2012, 10:04 PM
(15-08-2012 10:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 09:52 PM)Babyeater Wrote:  Are you an Obama fan by chance mate?

I'm a voting-life long registered Republican. Don't think I'm an Obama fan but I prefer him to the alternative.

Is that so? Tell me as a Republican how Obama is better than the Republican ticket? I'm quite interested.