Try to get through this video

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-08-2012, 10:07 PM
RE: Try to get through this video
(15-08-2012 10:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 09:52 PM)Babyeater Wrote:  Are you an Obama fan by chance mate?

I'm a voting-life long registered Republican. Don't think I'm an Obama fan but I prefer him to the alternative.

Good for you. As a Republican you can bet our current President will fulfill all your political and fiscal desires. Rolleyes

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2012, 10:20 PM
(15-08-2012 10:04 PM)Babyeater Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 10:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm a voting-life long registered Republican. Don't think I'm an Obama fan but I prefer him to the alternative.

Is that so? Tell me as a Republican how Obama is better than the Republican ticket? I'm quite interested.

The Republican obsession with preserving the Defense Budget is retarded. There is probably a good 50% waste there. I know, 'cause I see it everyday and try my fucking best to correct it, it's part of my job.

And when you start to let the fucking theists define your social agenda platform ... just fucking stupid.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
15-08-2012, 10:25 PM
(15-08-2012 10:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 10:04 PM)Babyeater Wrote:  Is that so? Tell me as a Republican how Obama is better than the Republican ticket? I'm quite interested.

The Republican obsession with preserving the Defense Budget is retarded. There is probably a good 50% waste there. I know, 'cause I see it everyday and try my fucking best to correct it, it's part of my job.

And when you start to let the fucking theists define your social agenda platform ... just fucking stupid.

That's it? The defense budget? Why are you a Republican? Because pretty much any Republican politician is going to focus on our defense budget.

Theist define your social agenda platform................. Um that's almost all Republican politicians.

Did you just now find out Republicans are like this or were you just full of shit when you said you were a life long Republican?

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
15-08-2012, 10:29 PM
(15-08-2012 10:25 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 10:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The Republican obsession with preserving the Defense Budget is retarded. There is probably a good 50% waste there. I know, 'cause I see it everyday and try my fucking best to correct it, it's part of my job.

That's it? The defense budget? Why are you a Republican? Because pretty much any Republican politician is going to focus on our defense budget.

Theist define your social agenda platform................. Um that's almost all Republican politicians.

Did you just now find out Republicans are like this or were you just full of shit when you said you were a life long Republican?

This.

We're more popular than Jesus - John Lennon
15-08-2012, 10:31 PM
(15-08-2012 10:25 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 10:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The Republican obsession with preserving the Defense Budget is retarded. There is probably a good 50% waste there. I know, 'cause I see it everyday and try my fucking best to correct it, it's part of my job.

That's not what Republicans were like when I signed up over 30 years ago.

15-08-2012, 10:36 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2012 10:39 PM by angela_means_fallen_angel.)
(15-08-2012 10:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 10:25 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  That's it? The defense budget? Why are you a Republican? Because pretty much any Republican politician is going to focus on our defense budget.

That's not what Republicans were like when I signed up over 30 years ago.

Yes they were. In fact they might have been worse. You call yourself a life long Republican voter. Interesting. So at what time did Republicans get too Neo Republican for you?

btw, I don't mean to be rude by you jumped into this yourself.

[+] 1 user Likes angela_means_fallen_angel's post
15-08-2012, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2012 10:46 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-08-2012 10:36 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  You call yourself a life long Republican voter.

Don't pretend to represent me. I call myself a voting-lifelong registered Republican. Cause I am. I got proof. What you gonna assume from that?

15-08-2012, 10:44 PM
(15-08-2012 10:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 10:36 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  You call yourself a life long Republican voter.

Don't misrepresent me. I call myself a voting-lifelong registered Republican. Cause I am. What you gonna assume from that?

Don't play word games. You're registered as a Republican. You vote Republican. Call yourself whatever you like as long as you answer my question above.

15-08-2012, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2012 10:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-08-2012 10:44 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  You're registered as a Republican. You vote Republican.

Nope.

(15-08-2012 10:44 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 10:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Don't misrepresent me. I call myself a voting-lifelong registered Republican. Cause I am. What you gonna assume from that?

Don't play word games. You're registered as a Republican. You vote Republican. Call yourself whatever you like as long as you answer my question above.

The only motherfucking question worth considering is "Is a postmortem preservation of identity even conceivable, let alone tenable?" Gods are irrelevant.

15-08-2012, 10:55 PM
That was a two-point Take Down by Ms. Lucifer followed by a 12 point combo-buster to the gluteus maximus. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel