Try to get through this video

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-08-2012, 10:57 PM
RE: Try to get through this video
This thread was more interesting when RC was trying to get into FA's knickers.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
15-08-2012, 10:59 PM
(15-08-2012 10:57 PM)DLJ Wrote:  This thread was more interesting when RC was trying to get into FA's knickers.

You're the one who spoiled it by suggesting they go to a room. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-08-2012, 11:02 PM
(15-08-2012 10:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 10:44 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  You're registered as a Republican. You vote Republican.

Nope.

(15-08-2012 10:44 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  Don't play word games. You're registered as a Republican. You vote Republican. Call yourself whatever you like as long as you answer my question above.

The only motherfucking question worth considering is "Is a postmortem preservation of identity even conceivable, let alone tenable?" Gods are irrelevant.

Quote:I'm a voting-life long registered Republican. Can't say I'm an Obama fan but I prefer him to the alternative.

Yep.

Basically you can't answer the other questions nor can you argue the fact that 30 years ago Republicans pushed their social religious bullshit just as much as they do today if not more.

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes angela_means_fallen_angel's post
15-08-2012, 11:06 PM
(15-08-2012 10:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You're the one who spoiled it by suggesting they go to a room. Drinking Beverage

Sorry. Won't do it again.

15-08-2012, 11:10 PM
(15-08-2012 11:02 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 10:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nope.

The only motherfucking question worth considering is "Is a postmortem preservation of identity even conceivable, let alone tenable?" Gods are irrelevant.

Quote:I'm a voting-life long registered Republican. Can't say I'm an Obama fan but I prefer him to the alternative.

Yep.

Basically you can't answer the other questions nor can you argue the fact that 30 years ago Republicans pushed their social religious bullshit just as much as they do today if not more.

They were more subtle then. But all I give a shit with regards to religion is the promise of a postmortem preservation of identity is complete bullshit. ... Come to my door with that and leave disappointed.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
15-08-2012, 11:12 PM
(15-08-2012 11:06 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 10:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You're the one who spoiled it by suggesting they go to a room. Drinking Beverage

Sorry. Won't do it again.

And I'm sorry that I haven't posted your mashed potato eating lovely lady friend's pictures yet, and I'm afraid I'm a bit too impaired at the moment to get them done tonight. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-08-2012, 11:12 PM
(15-08-2012 11:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 11:02 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  Yep.

They were more subtle then. But all I give a shit with regards to religion is the promise of a postmortem preservation of identity is complete bullshit. ... Come to my door with that and leave disappointed.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! They were more subtle? So they were sneakier about it? Which is also bullshit btw. No, they were not subtle.

As far as religion goes, I don't remember EVER saying I care about the religion part of politics.

Just stop. Nothing has changed in Republican politics. I don't care about the social part of politics. I only look at politics fiscally. I agree with the Republicans fiscally. End of story.

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
[+] 1 user Likes angela_means_fallen_angel's post
15-08-2012, 11:18 PM
(15-08-2012 11:12 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 11:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  They were more subtle then. But all I give a shit with regards to religion is the promise of a postmortem preservation of identity is complete bullshit. ... Come to my door with that and leave disappointed.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! They were more subtle? So they were sneakier about it? Which is also bullshit btw. No, they were not subtle.

As far as religion goes, I don't remember EVER saying I care about the religion part of politics.

Just stop. Nothing has changed in Republican politics. I don't care about the social part of politics. I only look at politics fiscally. I agree with the Republicans fiscally. End of story.

And now Girly feels the need to give you a proper hug.

15-08-2012, 11:23 PM
(15-08-2012 11:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 11:12 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! They were more subtle? So they were sneakier about it? Which is also bullshit btw. No, they were not subtle.

And now Girly feels the need to give you a proper hug.

How about you just kiss my ass GirlyMan. Heart

15-08-2012, 11:36 PM
(15-08-2012 11:23 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 11:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And now Girly feels the need to give you a proper hug.

How about you just kiss my ass GirlyMan. Heart

And who would fucking give a shit?