Trying new things to make my face beautiful, coconut oil, aloe vera

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2016, 07:06 PM
KUSA finds that rubbing his manly emissions on his face at night and peeling it off in the morning has a fabulous effect on his skin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
06-05-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Trying new things to make my face beautiful, coconut oil, aloe vera
I don't know about guys, but I'm a female and I use a tinted organic moisturizer (Physician's Formula Organic Wear) that really makes your skin have a healthy glow. Guys could use this too. I also use organic/cruelty free, vegan skin care products to wash my face and toner after. I find organic products have less harsh chemicals so you don't get any peeling or redness or allergic reactions as frequently as you would with other products.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-05-2016, 07:08 PM
(06-05-2016 07:06 PM)KUSA Wrote:  KUSA finds that rubbing his manly emissions on his face at night and peeling it off in the morning has a fabulous effect on his skin.

Well, that's about as organic as you can get Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-05-2016, 07:21 PM
(06-05-2016 07:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 07:06 PM)KUSA Wrote:  KUSA finds that rubbing his manly emissions on his face at night and peeling it off in the morning has a fabulous effect on his skin.

I try to be green and it is a sustainable resource.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
06-05-2016, 08:08 PM
(06-05-2016 07:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't know about guys, but I'm a female and I use a tinted organic moisturizer (Physician's Formula Organic Wear) that really makes your skin have a healthy glow. Guys could use this too. I also use organic/cruelty free, vegan skin care products to wash my face and toner after. I find organic products have less harsh chemicals so you don't get any peeling or redness or allergic reactions as frequently as you would with other products.

One of my sons used to work for a cosmetic manufacturer as one of the guys that got the huge drums of chemicals and weighed and/or poured them out prior to going to final mixing. My wife was talking to him about some cosmetic or other, and he told her about the sorts of chemicals that got put into the cosmetics. Peeling, redness and allergic reactions should be no surprise. Some pretty toxic and/or corrosive stuff in some of them.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
06-05-2016, 10:57 PM
(06-05-2016 07:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Alright I confess that I lied about this one. I got carried away. My mind gets distorted sometimes. I just don't know where it comes from. It must be the devil.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
06-05-2016, 11:10 PM
I like to use Aztec Secret Indian healing clay a few times a week. Just mix it with apple cider vinegar into a paste, let it sit on your face until it dries (10+ minutes, I do like 20 because I have really bad skin) then rinse it off and moisturize. It makes your skin so soft and clean feeling and it's very affordable. My skin would probably appreciate it if I used it more regularly, I've been slacking for a while.