Trying on something for size

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2011, 01:12 PM
RE: Trying on something for size
Maybe not as far as you think. Even if you don't reach that status you are doing a lot of good right now. Smile

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2011, 03:33 PM
I also really enjoy reading your blog. What I like most is how "human" your writing is. You don't seem to pretend that emotion isn't part of reality and that it doesn't take a role in how we percieve things. Congratulations on some excellent writing!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
29-03-2011, 06:46 AM
James - Thank you very much!

Hopefully I'll continue to have an opportunity to "practice" awhile and get it fine tuned Smile

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2011, 08:12 AM
I like that A-week article, really nice way to get to the Nones, I'm bookmarking your blog to read it later. You're a very good writer, keep it up! Smile

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.