Trying toFollow God's Will

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.14 Average
14-01-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Trying toFollow God's Will
I see your squirrels and raise you an Egor cat.

[Image: 2955142_o.gif]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
14-01-2013, 01:30 AM
[Image: LGGSm.png]
(14-01-2013 01:23 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I see your squirrels and raise you an Egor cat.

[Image: 2955142_o.gif]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 4 users Like fstratzero's post
14-01-2013, 01:32 AM
I fold.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
14-01-2013, 01:40 AM
[Image: njhFn.png]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 3 users Like fstratzero's post
14-01-2013, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 01:46 AM by EvolutionKills.)
What is this? Now we've moved on to cats?

Time to wade in the melee, considering I AM the Prophet of the One True Grumpy Cat!

Read his words and repent!

[Image: 31746641.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-01-2013, 03:02 AM
(13-01-2013 11:25 PM)Egor Wrote:  Over at TV, I've started something I swore I never would, a church. However, I honestly believe God wants me to start a Church of The Veridican. I think there has to be a place where people can come for spiritual support--atheists and theists alike.

It's going to take time to get it running properly. I think you can only argue the existence of God so much before you have to show people that you actually believe it--that in fact, you actually live it.

God didn't make me a Veridican to hide it.

But I've been feeling funny lately. I've been sick with a bad cold or flu and I'm doing much better now, but it's not that. I'm actually starting to feel the Holy Spirit in my life again, and that is making me regret that I waited so long to start doing what I'm doing. I had a statling revelation today, but I have nowhere to share it. I like debating atheists, don't get me wrong, but the debating is only part of the fight. The other part is replacing what's so terribly broken--the modern Christian Church. Because who can deny it is the leading cause of atheism today?
Don't be fooled boy, YOUR will IS god's will, because you are in effect your own god.
[+] 1 user Likes Nappa's post
14-01-2013, 03:04 AM
That might just be the most reasonable thing you have said as of yet.

14-01-2013, 03:05 AM
(14-01-2013 03:04 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That might just be the most reasonable thing you have said as of yet.
I think you'd find if you put your emotion and hate aside, you'd see a lot more reason in me than you suspect.
14-01-2013, 03:08 AM

(13-01-2013 11:33 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Wow, another theist who thinks his particular interpretation of holy scripture and personal feelings are the 'correct' interpretation, and that he's on a personal mission from God to spread his particular views in an effort to counteract other established creeds.

How original...

No. I think as the founder of the Veridican religion, if I don't do something with it, it will die with me. And what if it could bless others? What if in the end it converts you? Wouldn't that be a good thing? Consider

(14-01-2013 12:24 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Yup, just as I suspected. He wants to generate income and starting a church can be the way to do it.

Eventually, I will put up a donation button. This site does, why shouldn't I? And I donate monthly to this site. I need to pay for the server, the domain name, and if I could make enough to do it full time, then I could better serve people. Do you have a problem with that? Huh
Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2013, 03:10 AM
It's not emotion and hate so much as abject dismissal, Nappa.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post