Trying toFollow God's Will

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.14 Average
19-01-2013, 03:49 AM
RE: Trying toFollow God's Will
(18-01-2013 01:20 PM)Egor Wrote:  Islam is satanic. It's not different than atheism except in the spiritual color of it.
Except that Muslims believe that there is an omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent creator of the Universe who wants us to be in Heaven with him forever. Islam is actually much more similar to Christianity than it is to atheism. Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Vosur's post
19-01-2013, 03:52 AM
Pfft, as if facts matter. Get with the times, Vosur.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
19-01-2013, 11:55 AM
(13-01-2013 11:25 PM)Egor Wrote:  Over at TV, I've started something I swore I never would, a church. However, I honestly believe God wants me to start a Church of The Veridican.

Let me know if you get 501©(3) status. ... I've also been looking for a way to dodge the tax man.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
19-01-2013, 12:14 PM
(19-01-2013 03:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(18-01-2013 01:20 PM)Egor Wrote:  Islam is satanic. It's not different than atheism except in the spiritual color of it.
Except that Muslims believe that there is an omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent creator of the Universe who wants us to be in Heaven with him forever. Islam is actually much more similar to Christianity than it is to atheism. Consider
Egor is correct. Atheists and Muslims share a common demonic descent and a common modernday hatred of Christians.

The two work together as one to undermine Christianity and usher in their own dark theologies. It'll be interesting to see what happens if Atheist cultists complete their goal of outlawing Christianity. Will they play nicely with the Muslims, will the new religion of Islamo-Atheism be unified in its dark ways? Or will they drag humanity into a new Islamo-Atheist civil war?

It wont matter to me, they will have killed me long before that stage is reached.

Check out my YouTube channel for more videos and information Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9Y...1uwXxWwQ6w
19-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Best Poe ever. Highly entertaining sir.

[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
19-01-2013, 12:39 PM
Oh, nice video you have there.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
19-01-2013, 12:40 PM
(19-01-2013 12:14 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 03:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Except that Muslims believe that there is an omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent creator of the Universe who wants us to be in Heaven with him forever. Islam is actually much more similar to Christianity than it is to atheism. Consider
Egor is correct. Atheists and Muslims share a common demonic descent and a common modernday hatred of Christians.

The two work together as one to undermine Christianity and usher in their own dark theologies. It'll be interesting to see what happens if Atheist cultists complete their goal of outlawing Christianity. Will they play nicely with the Muslims, will the new religion of Islamo-Atheism be unified in its dark ways? Or will they drag humanity into a new Islamo-Atheist civil war?

It wont matter to me, they will have killed me long before that stage is reached.
[Image: wikipedian_protester.png]

Last I checked, Islam, Christianity, Judaism and Bahai all come from the myths of Abraham, simply with different spins on the myth. Though Christianity did come from Judaism. Oddly enough, both Christians and Muslims have a long history of being prejudice against each other, but also against Jews and everybody else who disagreed with them, typically ending up killing them for the heinous crime.

There is more historical connection between Christianity and Islam, then atheist and either party. If any culture, atheists and agnostics could mostly be linked to intellectual civilizations such as that of the ancient Greeks.

19-01-2013, 12:40 PM
(19-01-2013 12:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 12:14 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  Egor is correct. Atheists and Muslims share a common demonic descent and a common modernday hatred of Christians.

[Image: wikipedian_protester.png]

Yeah just go watch his videos, it's pretty awesome stuff. I'm 99% sure he's a Poe.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
19-01-2013, 12:49 PM

41,001 with veridicanism.

Does that alone not say something to you egor?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
19-01-2013, 12:57 PM
(19-01-2013 12:49 PM)bemore Wrote:  41,000

41,001 with veridicanism.

Does that alone not say something to you egor?
What it means is that one word, God's word, can be expressed 41,000 different ways. Anything conveying that much meaning MUST be true.

Check out my YouTube channel for more videos and information Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9Y...1uwXxWwQ6w