Tsarnaev gets death

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2015, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2015 01:48 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Tsarnaev gets death
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/...on-bombing

What a waste. So the dude gets at least 10 more years, with millions upon millions of dollars wasted on his appeals.
Of the hundreds of Federal death cases since that penalty was re-instated, 3 have actually been carried out.
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev sentenced to death.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, one of the Boston Marathon Bombers has been sentenced to death by a jury. My opinion is good. Some will probably say using the death penalty is "stooping to their level" but there is a difference of killing many innocent people for anger and retaliation and beliefs than killing a murder for their heinous crimes.

http://mashable.com/2015/05/15/dzhokhar-...v-verdict/

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-05-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: Tsarnaev gets death
(15-05-2015 01:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/...on-bombing

What a waste. So the dude gets at least 10 more years, with millions upon millions of dollars are wasted on his appeals.

Of the hundreds of Federal death cases since that penalty was re-instated, 3 have actually been carried out.

Facepalm

Woops, made a post too Facepalm I think he should be prioritized and moved to the top of the list.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-05-2015, 01:49 PM
I'd personally find the prospect of spending the rest of my life in prison more horrifying than the death penalty.

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
[+] 9 users Like LostLegend's post
15-05-2015, 01:50 PM
(15-05-2015 01:49 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  I'd personally find the prospect of spending the rest of my life in prison more horrifying than the death penalty.

Precisely. If they want him to suffer, he has to be alive to do that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 9 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-05-2015, 01:52 PM
Fuck him! Though life in solidary confinement would be better. No contact with people or the outside world at all.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
15-05-2015, 02:09 PM
(15-05-2015 01:49 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  I'd personally find the prospect of spending the rest of my life in prison more horrifying than the death penalty.

I mean if you want to spend the tax money providing him with free full meals and a place to sleep, don't blame ya.

15-05-2015, 02:21 PM
(15-05-2015 02:09 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

I mean if you want to spend the tax money providing him with free full meals and a place to sleep, don't blame ya.

Which still ends up being much much much cheaper than the death penalty. The legal proceedings and drawn out appeals process easily banks in the millions of dollars for each death penalty case. Whenever state governments are low on spending money, one of their first budget cuts is always capital punishment (assuming they still have it instated).

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
15-05-2015, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2015 02:36 PM by JDog554.)
(15-05-2015 02:21 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 02:09 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I mean if you want to spend the tax money providing him with free full meals and a place to sleep, don't blame ya.

Which still ends up being much much much cheaper than the death penalty. The legal proceedings and drawn out appeals process easily banks in the millions of dollars for each death penalty case. Whenever state governments are low on spending money, one of their first budget cuts is always capital punishment (assuming they still have it instated).

Still would rather pay big to get rid of him than pay to support his sorry ass life. For what he has done he doesn't deserve to live. Either way he is going to die and get what he wanted. I think punishment fits the crime. He will still have to live with what he has done for quite a while but I think a lethal injection death rather than old age is more fitting.

15-05-2015, 02:38 PM
Just give him the "right" roommate, and give that guy a shiv.

Problem solved.

[Image: shivnumber1.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post