Tsarnaev gets death

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: Tsarnaev gets death
(15-05-2015 02:38 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Just give him the "right" roommate, and give that guy a shiv.

Problem solved.

[Image: shivnumber1.jpg]

Chances are he is kept in solitary confinement.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2015, 03:20 PM
One of the issues I have with the death penalty is that it does take so long. It's as if every day for years someone comes in and says "just remember I'm going to kill you."

If you really wanted to remove someone from society, and this guy probably qualifies well as any person does, take him out behind the courthouse as soon as the sentence is made and shoot him.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
15-05-2015, 03:22 PM
(15-05-2015 01:52 PM)Marozz Wrote:  Fuck him! Though life in solidary confinement would be better. No contact with people or the outside world at all.

And he gets his dick smashed with a hammer every 3 hours.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
15-05-2015, 03:36 PM
So... Hows about that Eighth...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-05-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev sentenced to death.
Now if they can just get the job done in less than 10 years......................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-05-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev sentenced to death.
(15-05-2015 04:15 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Now if they can just get the job done in less than 10 years......................

Doubtful.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-05-2015, 04:22 PM
(15-05-2015 01:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/...on-bombing

What a waste. So the dude gets at least 10 more years, with millions upon millions of dollars wasted on his appeals.
Of the hundreds of Federal death cases since that penalty was re-instated, 3 have actually been carried out.
Facepalm

Yup. That's the verdict I would have been hoping for if I wanted to keep my sorry ass alive for as long as possible. If they really wanted him dead they should have sentenced him to life in prison and put him in genpop where he'd be dead quick instead of death row where he's effectively isolated and protected. Dude's gonna sit on death row for decades. Only reason McVeigh was executed so quickly was that he dropped all of his appeals stating he'd rather die than spend the rest of his life in prison.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-05-2015, 04:26 PM
(15-05-2015 03:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So... Hows about that Eighth...

Execution is showing mercy. Life in prison is cruel and unusual. That crazy Christian fucker in Norway killed like 80 people and wounded hundreds and got 21 years.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-05-2015, 04:47 PM
(15-05-2015 01:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/...on-bombing

What a waste. So the dude gets at least 10 more years, with millions upon millions of dollars wasted on his appeals.
Of the hundreds of Federal death cases since that penalty was re-instated, 3 have actually been carried out.
Facepalm

pisses me off. One, this will begin the typical thirty years of appeals, two, this is what he wants, he thinks he will get heaven and 72 virgins who turn back into virgins every night at midnight, and three, supportive muslims worldwide will cheer in joy, he will become a marytr.

In my opinion the right answer would be life with no possibility for parole, even though I am a HUGE proponent of the death penalty, I would have preferred he rot away for the rest of his life, which will be a long one considering his age....in isolation.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
15-05-2015, 04:59 PM
(15-05-2015 04:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 03:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So... Hows about that Eighth...

Execution is showing mercy. Life in prison is cruel and unusual. That crazy Christian fucker in Norway killed like 80 people and wounded hundreds and got 21 years.

It was more a response to the suggestion that the dude spend the rest of his life in solitary getting his dick smashed by a hammer every three hour...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post