Tulpas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: Tulpas
(16-08-2013 02:34 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 09:58 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  We've got an OP who is either actively trying to become schizophrenic or did way too much acid... or both.... and Lumi who appears to still be tripping balls.
Meridian science
We do what we must
because we can

YOU HERETIC!!! you don't use any test subject and have no turrets in your so called science! that's the kind of science only a designed moron would do!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2013, 03:11 PM
(16-08-2013 03:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 02:34 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Meridian science
We do what we must
because we can

I see words, but no meaning emerges.
http://youtu.be/Y6ljFaKRTrI?t=22s
16-08-2013, 03:11 PM
(16-08-2013 01:33 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 01:21 PM)Dom Wrote:  And I am trying to catch a pic of it, but the beige box flashes too fast, I can't grab it.

I think your video card/chip is failing, is you computer getting up there in years? Does this happen when you watch HD video or play flash games?

Sounds a lot like artifacting.

This sig is the only thing ever this happens with. And the computer is about 6 months old. And video and games work just fine. I am thinking - that box is exactly where normal size banner sigs would be. Maybe delete your sig and upload new? I am on IE btw. And no, I won't use another to do TTA, I use browsers like a filing system, I run 3 of them and each has x windows/tabs open and so I can easily move around between stuff.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-08-2013, 03:14 PM
(16-08-2013 03:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 02:34 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Meridian science
We do what we must
because we can

I see words, but no meaning emerges.
http://youtu.be/Y6ljFaKRTrI?t=22s

(16-08-2013 03:08 PM)nach_in Wrote:  YOU HERETIC!!! you don't use any test subject and have no turrets in your so called science! that's the kind of science only a designed moron would do!
There is no cake is only a half of the message. It is all right, because the second half, of the message is... there is no spoon. You don't need either to see through illusions.
[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post
16-08-2013, 03:43 PM
(16-08-2013 03:11 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 01:33 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  I think your video card/chip is failing, is you computer getting up there in years? Does this happen when you watch HD video or play flash games?

Sounds a lot like artifacting.

This sig is the only thing ever this happens with. And the computer is about 6 months old. And video and games work just fine. I am thinking - that box is exactly where normal size banner sigs would be. Maybe delete your sig and upload new? I am on IE btw. And no, I won't use another to do TTA, I use browsers like a filing system, I run 3 of them and each has x windows/tabs open and so I can easily move around between stuff.

Does it happen in other browsers? I'm not saying you should change it, but maybe it's an IE thing, if it is at least you'll know Smile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]