Tuna Pâté.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Tuna Pâté.
1 can solid albacore + 1 tin anchovies + 2 tbls. Italian dressing + 1 food processor = Gastronomical Heaven. Drooling

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-12-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Tuna Pâté.
On crackers? Add cheese?
08-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Nothing can be as good as pate de fois gras on crackers. (ya ya ya , I don't care about how they fatten the geese .. well I do, but you can get it not force-fed these days.) My ma serves it on Christmas 1x a year. Yum. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

08-12-2013, 07:26 PM
(08-12-2013 05:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  1 can solid albacore + 1 tin anchovies + 2 tbls. Italian dressing + 1 food processor = Gastronomical Heaven. Drooling

Hey! Lonely single blokes could smear some of that under their noses this Xmas Day and throttle their Purple Headed Junket Pumper until Jesus Day is all over!
[+] 3 users Like The Misanthrope's post
08-12-2013, 10:12 PM
(08-12-2013 07:26 PM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 05:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  1 can solid albacore + 1 tin anchovies + 2 tbls. Italian dressing + 1 food processor = Gastronomical Heaven. Drooling

Hey! Lonely single blokes could smear some of that under their noses this Xmas Day and throttle their Purple Headed Junket Pumper until Jesus Day is all over!

You ain't quite right in the head is you now, bloke?

08-12-2013, 10:22 PM
(08-12-2013 10:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 07:26 PM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  Hey! Lonely single blokes could smear some of that under their noses this Xmas Day and throttle their Purple Headed Junket Pumper until Jesus Day is all over!

Well he is a member on this forum...

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-12-2013, 01:37 AM
(08-12-2013 10:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 07:26 PM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  Hey! Lonely single blokes could smear some of that under their noses this Xmas Day and throttle their Purple Headed Junket Pumper until Jesus Day is all over!

Please, tell me you're not another fake atheist who helps perpetuate Christian privilege and undue deference by giving them unjustified respect by not swearing, telling dirty jokes, and using indecent and unseemly language in their apparently sanctified, pietistic presence!!

Fer fuck sake, Dude Rolleyes (or is it "Doodah"?) I just left a forum of closet Presbyterians, kitten crucifying killjoys, and snivelling mealy-mouthed fucking wowsers to come here! Shocking
09-12-2013, 03:38 AM
(09-12-2013 01:37 AM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 10:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You ain't quite right in the head is you now, bloke?

Please, tell me you're not another fake atheist who helps perpetuate Christian privilege and undue deference by giving them unjustified respect by not swearing, telling dirty jokes, and using indecent and unseemly language in their apparently sanctified, pietistic presence!!

Fer fuck sake, Dude Rolleyes (or is it "Doodah"?) I just left a forum of closet Presbyterians, kitten crucifying killjoys, and snivelling mealy-mouthed fucking wowsers to come here! Shocking

He meant that in a good way. Girly is our lovable bear, word of warning if he mentions fundoshi RUN!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-12-2013, 01:20 AM
(09-12-2013 01:37 AM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 10:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You ain't quite right in the head is you now, bloke?

That was a term of endearment Misanthrope. You woudn't be right with Girly if you weren't quite right in the head. Tongue

One reason Girly's still here is I can swear like a vulgar hairless drunken ape sailor with a drunk monkey fucking me in my ear and nobody gives a shit.

Well that, and I like the congregation. Big Grin