Turin Shroud

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Turin Shroud
(08-04-2014 06:13 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I also found a picture of him appearing on a dog's anus, but I'm not sure if I can post that or not. Plus, I'm sure most of you don't want to see that. Google it if you're curious.

I've no need to Google that one as he's on my dog's ass. Although he's gone for the eskimo look.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2014, 10:25 AM
(08-04-2014 06:13 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 02:18 AM)Eva Wrote:  It was just his practice run before he started on the important, really impressive stuff like appearing on toast and now also frying pans.

[Image: Jesus_Toast_Pan-300x251.jpg]

He's been broadening his horizons!

Here is he causing water damage to a house and signing his work:

[Image: david-beckham-damp_1602631i.jpg]
Although, he's getting sloppy. It doesn't really look like him.

Here he is ruining a piece of lumber:

[Image: 413.jpg]
Again, his signature is a bit off. Perhaps it was the Holy Spirit?

I also found a picture of him appearing on a dog's anus, but I'm not sure if I can post that or not. Plus, I'm sure most of you don't want to see that. Google it if you're curious.

And here he is on a sting ray.

[Image: GFSting_Ray040412.jpg]

So god does silly stuff like make a portriat of himself on the belly of a sting ray but doesn't lift a hand to help children who every 6 seconds die of starvation........

[Image: Starving-Child-5.jpg]

It's amazing that millions of people worship this particular god.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
08-04-2014, 05:29 PM
The people who believe this shit should draw a line somewhere...

[Image: 0.jpg]

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
08-04-2014, 05:50 PM
This stupid crap was debunked 30 years ago. Morons try desperately try to use it as a proof every few years.

I heard it refered to as tin foil hat stuff. Perhaps on a podcast here....

(07-04-2014 12:36 PM)sophonian Wrote:  Do you think it is false? I know that scientist dated it from very late after christ, but i have found this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/scien...Jesus.html

And there are a lot of articles saying that carbon 14 test in 1988 is not reliable and that there are a massonic conspiration o.o

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-04-2014, 05:51 PM
(08-04-2014 05:29 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  The people who believe this shit should draw a line somewhere...

Mother!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-04-2014, 06:26 AM
(08-04-2014 06:13 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I also found a picture of him appearing on a dog's anus, but I'm not sure if I can post that or not. Plus, I'm sure most of you don't want to see that. Google it if you're curious.
(08-04-2014 05:29 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  The people who believe this shit should draw a line somewhere...

Aaaaaand, there it is.