Turkey embarrasses the fuck out of the US.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Turkey embarrasses the fuck out of the US.
My place is small, but we can make room for a widow or an orphan. Probably not a whole family, not for long enough to get them on their feet. But I am not afraid of anyone just because their countrymen are terrorist whack-jobs. Heck, if I were, I'd never leave the house again. Have you seen the crap we Americans get up to? We bomb a shocking number of weddings and schools (which we excuse by making them scary with the word "madrassa"), not to mention hospitals and random innocents. That doesn't mean we need extensive background checks when someone moves from DC to my neighborhood.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2015, 10:00 AM
Turkey is not a country to be looked up to in any way. There leaders just don't care if the refugees are crazy Islamists because those leaders themselves are also crazy Islamists.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
23-11-2015, 10:14 AM
(23-11-2015 10:00 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Turkey is not a country to be looked up to in any way. There leaders just don't care if the refugees are crazy Islamists because those leaders themselves are also crazy Islamists.

Good thing this refugees are less dangerous to america than the rightwing.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-11-2015, 10:33 AM
(23-11-2015 10:14 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Good thing this refugees are less dangerous to america than the rightwing.

IKR? How is it we are more afraid of homeless, hopeful people looking for a better life than we are of armed, empowered people looking to strip women's rights and labor protections? I just don't get it. The real enemy is telling us who we should target instead of them, and we're buying it. *smh*
[+] 2 users Like I Am's post
23-11-2015, 11:04 AM
(23-11-2015 10:33 AM)I Am Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 10:14 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Good thing this refugees are less dangerous to america than the rightwing.

IKR? How is it we are more afraid of homeless, hopeful people looking for a better life than we are of armed, empowered people looking to strip women's rights and labor protections? I just don't get it. The real enemy is telling us who we should target instead of them, and we're buying it. *smh*

Well, they wouldn't be able to kill more people for money if they tried helping.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-11-2015, 09:59 AM
(23-11-2015 10:14 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 10:00 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Turkey is not a country to be looked up to in any way. There leaders just don't care if the refugees are crazy Islamists because those leaders themselves are also crazy Islamists.

Good thing this refugees are less dangerous to america than the rightwing.

Of course, we should be more worried about people who disagree with you than terrorists. Heaven forbid you should be triggered. Rolleyes

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
26-11-2015, 11:15 AM
But if they all stayed in Syria and fought back... They'd either take back their country, or all die trying. Either way, the problem is solved, or the field is cleared of innocents to make way for a clean sweep firebombing of the whole place.
26-11-2015, 11:17 AM
(26-11-2015 09:59 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  

Of course, we should be more worried about people who disagree with you than terrorists. Heaven forbid you should be triggered. Rolleyes

Dude. You live in Canada. You seem to keep forgetting that. Canada's already agreed to 25,000 Syrian refugees by Feb 2016. Worry about yourself.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-11-2015, 11:22 AM
(23-11-2015 08:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  I'm an immigrant and I have guns. Scary much? Drinking Beverage

ummm, yeah. Probably not the best example, Chas.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-11-2015, 12:06 PM
(23-11-2015 09:59 AM)I Am Wrote:  That doesn't mean we need extensive background checks when someone moves from DC to my neighborhood.

Living 3 miles outside of DC, I'd argue you need more extensive background checks.

#sigh