Turkey embarrasses the fuck out of the US.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2015, 06:50 PM
We should give a rifle to every refugee and send them back home. They can clean up their own country.

I wouldn't leave the US if the SHTF here. I would do my best to clean things up. If that meant dying while doing it then so be it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Turkey embarrasses the fuck out of the US.
(27-11-2015 06:50 PM)KUSA Wrote:  We should give a rifle to every refugee and send them back home. They can clean up their own country.

I wouldn't leave the US if the SHTF here. I would do my best to clean things up. If that meant dying while doing it then so be it.

you do know they want to leave because they don't want to fight,right? But I guess making little kids fight is a good idea.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
27-11-2015, 07:03 PM
(27-11-2015 06:50 PM)KUSA Wrote:  We should give a rifle to every refugee and send them back home. They can clean up their own country.

Well, that's quite the defeatist attitude. ,,, why you so keen on dying?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
27-11-2015, 07:17 PM

What if they want to fight FOR Assad against the rebel units you're imagining them fighting? or you just want them to fight Isis? That's kinda the flaw and point against these support rebel groups already.. this is just worse as it's forcing guns and returning into people you have no fucking clue what they want. Other than, they want out. What is to say some of those folks wouldn't rather join ISIS than fight against it with the other sides too, it's not like this was a willing rebel fighter you already know is after Assad like the other groups

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
27-11-2015, 07:17 PM
(27-11-2015 07:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Well, that's quite the defeatist attitude. ,,, why you so keen on dying?

Didn't mean that I want to die just that I would be willing to put myself in harms way while defending my country.
27-11-2015, 07:24 PM
(27-11-2015 06:59 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  you do know they want to leave because they don't want to fight,right?
If they are not willing to fight for their own country then I certainly don't want them here. If things got bad here one day, they would just wonder off again.
Quote:But I guess making little kids fight is a good idea.

No it sucks actually. However, I would rather see the kids fight back and kill the terrorists than see them put into cages and set on fire.

The whole situation over there is screwed up. Nothing is going to change that short term. Killing the terrorists is the only long term solution. It's hard to kill them when you just run away.
27-11-2015, 07:46 PM
(27-11-2015 07:24 PM)KUSA Wrote:  If they are not willing to fight for their own country then I certainly don't want them here. If things got bad here one day, they would just wonder off again.

So would many people here. I would, but yet again I am moving out of america.

(27-11-2015 07:24 PM)KUSA Wrote:  No it sucks actually. However, I would rather see the kids fight back and kill the terrorists than see them put into cages and set on fire.

The whole situation over there is screwed up. Nothing is going to change that short term. Killing the terrorists is the only long term solution. It's hard to kill them when you just run away.

So you want little kids to fight in war?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-11-2015, 07:56 PM
(27-11-2015 07:24 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I would rather see the kids fight back and kill the terrorists than see them put into cages and set on fire.

I think there are more options than that. Like, putting them in school here in the states. See, that way they can do book reports and science fair projects, instead of becoming prepubescent killers.

But the widows, they totally need to get all f'in Rambo and slaughter some folks.
27-11-2015, 08:29 PM
(27-11-2015 07:24 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 06:59 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  you do know they want to leave because they don't want to fight,right?
If they are not willing to fight for their own country then I certainly don't want them here. If things got bad here one day, they would just wonder off again.
Quote:But I guess making little kids fight is a good idea.

No it sucks actually. However, I would rather see the kids fight back and kill the terrorists than see them put into cages and set on fire.

27-11-2015, 08:37 PM
(27-11-2015 07:17 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 07:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well, that's quite the defeatist attitude. ,,, why you so keen on dying?

Didn't mean that I want to die just that I would be willing to put myself in harms way while defending my country.

[Image: flowersforalgernon.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post