Turkish government being brought down.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2013, 06:42 PM
Turkish government being brought down.
For a while the Turkish government was willingly helping the west in its destabilization of Syria. The past months turkey has changed their policy and increasingly the foreign invaders in Syria have relied on Lebanon as a porous border. In totally unrelated news, the Turkish government is all of the sudden in the midst of huge protests and its government websites are now offline.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: Turkish government being brought down.
Turkish oil wrestlers have seized the internet in Turkey! Stay tuned!

02-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Yes it is kicking off bigtime over there.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=afe_1370167341

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e64_1370172464

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3f2_1370203159

Here are some Turkish words to use as search terms to read from turkish newsites/blogs for anybody interested in reading about the makeshift hospitals set up, Jammers being put in place to block cellphones/mobiles and internet, people coming together from all sorts of different backgrounds and helping one another, the growing outrage of the almost "Islamist" laws and rules that been put into place recently (Alcohol regulations, birth regulations etc), the extreme violence from the police (as shown in some of the videos I have posted above, plus from the "rioters")

All apparently started when some people tried to stop a national park being demolished to build a stupid fucking shopping center.

isyan
rebellion, revolt, insurgency, riot, uprising, insurrection

ayaklanma
insurrection, revolt, uprising, riot, rebellion, insurgency

kargaşa
turbulence, confusion, chaos, disorder, commotion, disarray

alem
realm, universe, riot, booze, world, kingdom

karışıklık
confusion, mess, fuss, disturbance, mix, disorder

şamata
racket, uproar, hubbub, whoopee, rag, riot

cümbüş
revel, racket, blast, booze, jamboree, riot

patırtı
noise, row, rumpus, fracas, ado, clamor

velvele
hubbub, ballyhoo, hullabaloo, kerfuffle, riot, fuss

Fuck the mainstream, they don't really tell you anything. I always find out myself from numerous sources from the countries involved.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
02-06-2013, 08:32 PM
All the videos on liveleak with regards to the trouble.

http://www.liveleak.com/c/Turkey_Protests_2013

More info, pictures and stories here....

http://istanbulfreepress.com/

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
02-06-2013, 08:37 PM
(02-06-2013 08:17 PM)bemore Wrote:  Yes it is kicking off bigtime over there.
All apparently started when some people tried to stop a national park being demolished to build a stupid fucking shopping center.

Yes, during the week they'd had NPR reporters talking to people. It was an extremely peaceful protest and was even beginning to wind down and then suddenly they came in and just started to hit them with gas canisters. That's when it all started getting really fucked up.

I think the time is ripe and some are taking advantage of it. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
02-06-2013, 08:59 PM
Here's a cool shot ... look at all the people!
[Image: FwzuO26.jpg]

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
02-06-2013, 09:24 PM
(02-06-2013 08:59 PM)kim Wrote:  Here's a cool shot ... look at all the people!
[Image: FwzuO26.jpg]

There must be countless people down there.

Guess you can only go so long until trouble breaks out.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Come on. We've all known since Midnight Express that Turkey is a corrupt country. It's about time the people rose up.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
03-06-2013, 06:26 AM
(02-06-2013 06:53 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Turkish oil wrestlers
...is a phrase I could have happily gone my whole life without hearing...
Thanks anyway Undecided

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
03-06-2013, 09:13 AM
My gf lives in Istanbul so I'm getting worried about this. On one hand I support the protesters because they started a peaceful protest that was violently stopped by the police and it turned into a protest against the government. The problem is: Erdogan was elected democratically, my gf voted for him even though I told her I didn't trust him at all and told her to vote for another party. Erdogan could resign or at least start new elections and he would probably lose but this might just be a temporary feeling people have. People are angry but they can't stay angry forever and when that moment comes some people might change their mind again. I don't know if the accusations on Erdogan (corruption, turning turkey into an islamic state) are justified enough to make him resign. It's not really like Mubarak or Qaddafi who were corrupt and ordered the military to shoot protesters but he's not a "good western style PM" either.
I do support the protesters though, it's the voice of the people and the police is acting really violent and corrupt as you can see here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbkMt5x4E...ture=share

chan chan ki sikin aman