Turkish security finds sarin gas in homes of Syrian Islamists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Everything that I post on this site that goes against papa govs bed time stories is ridiculed and I am ridiculed for posting it.

Turkish security forces have found sarin gas in homes of syrian militants. How did so called "freedom fighters" get Sarin Gas, I just can't imagine how they got this stuff... Rolleyes

It's amazing that the following posts will be personal attacks on me from "atheists" for my criticism of radical islamic groups (alqaeda).

Here comes the criticism....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2013, 07:44 AM
RE: Turkish security finds sarin gas in homes of Syrian Islamists.
Considering that both USSR and US produced Sarin Gas during the Cold war and considering the vast vast majority of terrorist/insurgent/whatever's weapons come from the USSR either directly or from its collapse, I'd say they likely came from abandoned deposits when the USSR collapsed and some terrorist people got their hands on it....

Seems the logical thing.

Next. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
31-05-2013, 11:25 AM
(31-05-2013 07:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Considering that both USSR and US produced Sarin Gas during the Cold war and considering the vast vast majority of terrorist/insurgent/whatever's weapons come from the USSR either directly or from its collapse, I'd say they likely came from abandoned deposits when the USSR collapsed and some terrorist people got their hands on it....

Seems the logical thing.

Next. Drinking Beverage

The rebels in syria started their fight a couple of years ago, the collapse of the Soviet Union happened in the 80's. You do know there was a sarin gas attack on a pro assad town close to an assad military outpost just months ago right?
01-06-2013, 12:17 AM
Sure, but my point remains.
The USSR weapons found their way into the hands of terrorists and such.
Why is it not conceivable to assume this Sarin gas did as well, if not the actual gas but the recipe and needed chemicals.
OR better yet, how about they simply googled that shit??

I googled it.
I found recipes for methylphosphonyl difluoride on the first page.
The rebels don't need to be the ones to make it... Weapon traffickers and such are the most likely culprits (not abandoned stashes from the ussr) now that I think about it..
If I can easily find recipes for it on the internet then a multi-million (perhaps billion) dollar arms traffic business can spend a couple million on research and development and make this stuff somewhere to onsell to people like Syrian rebels...
With technology we have today, backyard chemistry and such, added to millions of dollars I can see it easily be made.
The hardest part would be to weaponize it, but I'm sure they could afford people for that too.

The idea that the US gave them chemical weapons is ridiculous.

ps: remember, we are talking about g-series nerve agents (chemical weapon history is a small hobby of mine) here. These things date back to pre-ww2.
We're not talking about some novichok or vx here...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
01-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Any weapons dealer worth a shit is gonna have sarin. Those fuckers don't care how they get their money, as long as they get it.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
01-06-2013, 02:11 PM
I and I, without other information the use of sarin by Syrian rebels is not clear evidence that the sarin was US supplied.

I had written another post that could be construed as fitting the form of your OP so I deleted that.
01-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Maybe the US gave them their AKMs, AK-74s, and old milsurp Soviet ammunition as well. After all, America is the ONLY party on the world stage with selfish interests in promoting violence.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
01-06-2013, 05:29 PM
(01-06-2013 02:11 PM)JAH Wrote:  I and I, without other information the use of sarin by Syrian rebels is not clear evidence that the sarin was US supplied.

I had written another post that could be construed as fitting the form of your OP so I deleted that.

How do you think they got this sarin gas? Btw do you believe that western special ops soldiers are on the ground fighting with the "rebels"?
01-06-2013, 05:30 PM
(01-06-2013 05:18 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Maybe the US gave them their AKMs, AK-74s, and old milsurp Soviet ammunition as well. After all, America is the ONLY party on the world stage with selfish interests in promoting violence.

Yeah it pretty much is, what other world power supports terrorists and radical Islamic groups?
01-06-2013, 05:32 PM
(01-06-2013 05:29 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 02:11 PM)JAH Wrote:  I and I, without other information the use of sarin by Syrian rebels is not clear evidence that the sarin was US supplied.

How do you think they got this sarin gas? Btw do you believe that western special ops soldiers are on the ground fighting with the "rebels"?

How did Aum Shinrikyo get sarin?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user