Turkish security finds sarin gas in homes of Syrian Islamists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Turkish security finds sarin gas in homes of Syrian Islamists.
Chas, I had forgotten about the Tokyo subway gassing, I had to look up Aum Shinrikyo.

I and I, you find the hand of the US everywhere. Does it also supply arms to the islamist rebels in the Philippines, does it aid those who resist the Chinese in Nepal, what about trans polar Inuit, how about the punk high school students who stick their gum on the stop sign near my house.

Please, think a little before you post.

Oh, by the way if the US was sending special ops to the Syrian rebels the probability that they would be women is near if not 0. Lets say the probability is somewhere near .00000000000000000000000000000001. I suppose John Walker Lindh was special ops. The US did him well did they not.

The fact that the US has serin gas and the Syrian rebels used it is not proof that the US supplied the rebels with that gas.

The fact that the US is aiding the Syrian rebels is wrong is a whole different proposition. I can and will agree with you about that.

You make your arguments in ways that allow others to ignore them.

You should think about that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post
01-06-2013, 06:40 PM
(01-06-2013 06:28 PM)JAH Wrote:  Chas, I had forgotten about the Tokyo subway gassing, I had to look up Aum Shinrikyo.

I and I, you find the hand of the US everywhere. Does it also supply arms to the islamist rebels in the Philippines, does it aid those who resist the Chinese in Nepal, what about trans polar Inuit, how about the punk high school students who stick their gum on the stop sign near my house.

Oh, by the way if the US was sending special ops to the Syrian rebels the probability that they would be women is near if not 0. Lets say the probability is somewhere near .00000000000000000000000000000001. I suppose John Walker Lindh was special ops. The US did him well did they not.

The fact that the US has serin gas and the Syrian rebels used it is not proof that the US supplied the rebels with that gas.

The fact that the US is aiding the Syrian rebels is wrong is a whole different proposition. I can and will agree with you about that.

The American woman that got offed by assads military was fighting with alqaeda affiliate al nusrah. It isn't likely that a woman would be allowed to fight with alqaeda either. A British citizen was killed with the American lady. Al nusrah may have a different stance on female fighters, well they obviously do since she was fighting with them. Special ops are trained in ways of fitting in with the locals and working in small groups. Special ops are always the first to be sent to fight as well.
01-06-2013, 06:45 PM
(01-06-2013 06:28 PM)JAH Wrote:  Chas, I had forgotten about the Tokyo subway gassing, I had to look up Aum Shinrikyo.

Don't pay attention to what I am not saying. If I didnt say x is tied to the CIA then I didn't say it. The dollar lama and his bullshit crew was given weapons and training by the CIA during the 60's for a possible alqaeda like mercenary destabilizing force. The plan was abandoned after several years of funding and training, this is declassified info now. The Chechen uprising in Russia was funded by the Saudis and the u.s. the u.s. doesn't help everyone though.
01-06-2013, 06:46 PM
(01-06-2013 06:28 PM)JAH Wrote:  You make your arguments in ways that allow others to ignore them.

He doesn't and he won't. He hasn't thought about how he comes across once in the almost 9 months he has been here. Have you seen his "apology" thread? If that doesn't broadcast a big fat red "troll" flag then I don't know what does. Either that, or he is a completely incompetent individual when it comes to appropriate social interactions.

[Image: giphy.gif]
01-06-2013, 07:05 PM
Imbecile.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
01-06-2013, 08:36 PM
What is the point of all these posts...are there no conspiracy forums...or have you been kicked off them already?

II...You are a hate filled, paranoid idiot.

Next shit that goes down maybe you need to be looked at a little closer by the CIA.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
02-06-2013, 04:54 AM
(31-05-2013 12:24 AM)I and I Wrote:  It's amazing that the following posts will be personal attacks on me from "atheists" for my criticism of radical islamic groups (alqaeda).

Here comes the criticism....
I know a guy from Turkey (Erasmus) and he says his government "is very bad". Apparently it's completely corrupt and violently suppresses protests like right now. A corporation wants to destroy a park in the middle of Istanbul to build a 100th supermarket in the city and the government tries to keep the place clear for the corporation with tear gas.

I wouldn't be too much surprised if the finding of sarin would be just too much convenient for a coincidence. Of course, Islamists deserve what they get for trying to take over a country, I just say Turkish government doesn't play nice.

http://roarmag.org/2013/06/the-day-the-p...-pictures/
02-06-2013, 10:42 AM
(01-06-2013 08:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What is the point of all these posts...are there no conspiracy forums...or have you been kicked off them already?

II...You are a hate filled, paranoid idiot.

Next shit that goes down maybe you need to be looked at a little closer by the CIA.

What conspiracy posts? Western soldiers were found fighting with Syria rebels, this is on any mainstream media, I posted a CNN link.