Turning In My Man-Card

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Turning In My Man-Card
(11-02-2013 02:12 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 12:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I just think it's sooooo sexy when he holds the chair for her or stands when she comes into the room.

The standing up can be rather annoying. Would make not want to stand up, as it feels like I'm drawing attention to myself and/or giving people too much trouble.

Actually, too much attention is kinda uncomfortable. Opening doors, though, is okay, as is help with one's luggage - I much rather someone else lugged it around for me and stuffed it in those high overhead compartments on planes Dodgy

My girlfriend's hubby -- dunno, he makes it look natural -- he's got swagger. Smile Yes, im rather smitten with him lol Very Cary Grant -like. And omg he's totally sexy (his wife is just too nice for words too -- which actually annoys me at times).

Totally understand, especially with the plane thing Smile hubs got me one of those carry-on bags with wheels. Because I'm always lagging behind with my old carry-on. It's nice, it's pretty and holds a lot. But....there is no way I could lift it into the overhead Sad

He won't (refuses) to help me (heck, he grumbled helping his own mom's bag into the over-head). :/

So, now I'm stuck using a bag I didn't ask for and that I can't lift over my head when it's full.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2013, 03:29 PM
[Image: Skwisgaar_zpsebbcc4fa.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
11-02-2013, 07:07 PM
(11-02-2013 08:54 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 08:32 AM)DLJ Wrote:  If it will help, I will recommend to the committee that you should get your card back after some deeds of Man-Community-Service.

When you've recovered a little from your ordeal, we could form a group and talk through some suggestions of Man-deeds you can do.

Start by pulling the girl's hair next time you see her.

Who should we get to chair the group?
GirlyMan, Chas, Earmuffs, Vera?

Consider
*Sniff* Ok. Sadcryface I'll kick her, too. Then I run away giggling.

.....Oh god I'm starting all over from the begining! Weeping

I don't know about those choices, though. Girly gets his testosterone from pills; Chas is old; Muffs is a fruit and Vera's a chick. None seem especially qualified.

Hmmm ... Consider ... first don't take the pills unless you do it sublingual 'cause that shit'll fry your liver, stick to injections or the gel ... second given that Girly likes to dick with his testosterone from levels like zero of that little girl who totally owned your ass to like HamataK roid-rage levels, I might be able to help. Some questions:
1. Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
2. Do you have a lack of energy?
3. Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
4. Have you lost height?
5. Have you noticed a decreased "enjoyment of life"?
6. Are you sad and/or grumpy?
7. Are your erections less strong?
8. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
9. Are you falling asleep after dinner?
10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
11. Do you often start weeping for no apparent reason?
12. Do you find yourself enjoying the simple pleasures in life like embroidery, needlepoint and crochet more and more?
13. Do you look at Victoria's Secret catalog and find yourself thinking "I'd totally look hot in that."?
14. Do you just want to cuddle?
15. Do you get Brazilians or practice any form of manscaping?
16. Have you switched from shots and beer to umbrella drinks?
17. Do you find Justin Bieber hauntingly compelling like a contemporary Jim Morrison or Jimi Hendrix?
18. Have you ever seen any episode of HBO's "Sex and the City" or "Girls"?
19. Is purple your favorite color?
20. Do you find yourself regularly being owned by little 9-10 year old girls in social situations?

If you answer yes to questions 1 or 7 or any 3 other questions from 1-10, you may have low testosterone and you should see your doctor. A simple blood test can tell. If you answered yes to any questions 11-20, you might wanna think about an entirely different sorta doctor. Tongue

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-02-2013, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 09:44 PM by Atothetheist.)
(11-02-2013 11:36 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I don't get the its sexist argument. Holding a door for someone is basic manners nothing sexist about it.

You are right, but the idea of holding the doors for "Ladies" is. So is the idea of "Ladies first". Both of those are sexist. Holding the door regardless of sex isn't and is a good thing to do.

However, I can't stand when women( and sometimes men)complain about Chilivary being gone because men won't hold doors for them. There are plenty of men who still do, some for sexist, though not necessarily bad, reasons others for the simple act of politeness.

I do it because its polite, not because the person I am holding the door for happens to have a vagina.

Putting women on a pedestal is a nice gesture, but it still is sexist. I would pull out a chair for my girlfriend, and I will also do it for guys. It's not a problem for me to do it to both sexes.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
11-02-2013, 09:41 PM
She is going to be a handful when she's older...WOW!

I don't think Mis needs his man card pulled quite yet.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
11-02-2013, 09:51 PM
(11-02-2013 09:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  She is going to be a handful when she's older...WOW!

I don't think Mis needs his man card pulled quite yet.

Yeah, fuck the misanthrope, Girly's thinking I'd like to meet me that little girl. Might be able to teach me a thing or two. Big Grin ... No pedo you sick fucks thinking it.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-02-2013, 12:48 AM
(11-02-2013 09:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  She is going to be a handful when she's older...WOW!
That was precisely my thought. lol

I've gotta take him to school in the morning; I'm scared she's gonna see me in the hallway and start taunting me. "Hey! Hey, you want your balls back, big guy? You miss 'em? Awww, you miss them. It's ok, big guy, I'll get them back to you soon."

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2013, 01:04 AM
(11-02-2013 07:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ...
12. Do you find yourself enjoying the simple pleasures in life like embroidery, needlepoint and crochet more and more? Laughat
13. Do you look at Victoria's Secret catalog and find yourself thinking "I'd totally look hot in that."?
14. Do you just want to cuddle? Laughat
15. Do you get Brazilians or practice any form of manscaping?
16. Have you switched from shots and beer to umbrella drinks?
17. Do you find Justin Bieber hauntingly compelling like a contemporary Jim Morrison or Jimi Hendrix?
18. Have you ever seen any episode of HBO's "Sex and the City" or "Girls"?
19. Is purple your favorite color?
20. Do you find yourself regularly being owned by little 9-10 year old girls in social situations?

Made my day!

Thanks GM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Turning to Smoking eCigs: A Discussion Peanut 29 447 02-12-2013 11:51 PM
Last Post: Ohio Sky
  Turning to music... Anjele 2 262 29-12-2012 03:12 AM
Last Post: Vera
  Trying to find my "turning point" to atheism elemts 1 275 21-04-2012 08:17 PM
Last Post: Hafnof
  Happy greeting card, chocolate, and floral company day! germanyt 13 735 14-02-2012 07:11 PM
Last Post: aurora