Turning Point USA creates "Watchlist" website for "Liberal Professors"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Turning Point USA creates "Watchlist" website for "Liberal Professors"
(25-11-2016 10:26 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 10:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hey, you guys remember the McCarthy era? Let's do that again!

Funny you should say that (I thought the same), Newt Gingrich wants them to re-establish the House Un-American Activities Committee...
Tail-Gunner Joe would be proud.

Facepalm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
26-11-2016, 10:16 AM
Bunch of ignorant and lying douchebags on the right. Who would have guessed? Consider

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
26-11-2016, 03:07 PM
I'm furious! So I went to the ProfessorWatchlist linked to the website and left a tip on a professor named Joseph McCarthy.

http://professorwatchlist.org/index.php/submit-a-tip

I said Mr. Joseph R. McCarthy was the teacher and this is what I wrote:

"Has accused others of disloyalty and denied others the freedom of speech. He has ignored the Constitutional right to criticize, the right to hold unpopular beliefs, the right to protest and the right of independent thought."

The site wants to know if there is news sources that have covered this and I posted this!

I changed my phone number but they have my email address however I don't care.

FUCK YOU, YOU GODDAMN ASSHOLES!!!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 18 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-11-2016, 06:42 PM
(26-11-2016 03:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm furious! So I went to the ProfessorWatchlist linked to the website and left a tip on a professor named Joseph McCarthy.

"Has accused others of disloyalty and denied others the freedom of speech. He has ignored the Constitutional right to criticize, the right to hold unpopular beliefs, the right to protest and the right of independent thought."

The site wants to know if there is news sources that have covered this and I posted this!

I love your passion.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
26-11-2016, 06:49 PM
Yup...Joe would be proud. Also love the submitting McCarthy. I looked up two schools that are on the list, where I know folks. No one I know, but their standard of "news" is pathetically low. Campus Reform, NeoCon anti-public university website. One guy is on there because he didn't want to discuss pro-fracking opinions, and another woman is just a TA and on there, because she attended a seminar about the idea of White Privilege.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2016, 07:04 PM
(26-11-2016 06:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 03:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm furious! So I went to the ProfessorWatchlist linked to the website and left a tip on a professor named Joseph McCarthy.

I love your passion.

Sigh. I donno Full Circle, I just can't curb my disgust over trump and his henchmen. I just can't. I accepted both Bush's and Ronald Reagan. I mean I wasn't happy but I could go on with my life knowing everything was going to be ok because of checks and balances. But with trump the Constitutional system may not work. I hope it will but it's looking mighty precarious.

I apologize for my yelling and stuff. I've never been like this before. I'm usually shy and quiet. Sigh. So sorry. Sadcryface

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-11-2016, 04:22 AM
(26-11-2016 07:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I apologize for my yelling and stuff. I've never been like this before. I'm usually shy and quiet. Sigh. So sorry. Sadcryface

No it's good. If you're usually shy and quiet and are so worked up by this, then that means there are many other people who are just the same. This is the beginning of a grass roots movement. These are always the most powerful.

Just make sure that you have your escape plan ready. I have mine. It's all my stuff in a house in Germany and applying for dual citizenship.
27-11-2016, 05:23 AM
It's interesting to note -- Joe McCarthy started out as a Democrat......

Like Ronny Raygun......

Point -- political party has little to do with association with evil...

Assholes abound on both sides of the aisle....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-11-2016, 10:07 AM
(27-11-2016 05:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's interesting to note -- Joe McCarthy started out as a Democrat......

Like Ronny Raygun......

Point -- political party has little to do with association with evil...

Assholes abound on both sides of the aisle....
So was trump... but apparently the big foreign evils makes them get all defensive and conservatism be it war actions, commys, or the immagrants/terrorists.

I'm still not sure of any professor I can think of that fits this idea of spreading the anti American or anti right slants. Is promoting french fries over freedom fries a shameful act again?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
27-11-2016, 10:24 AM
My spouse is a college professor. And a liberal one, at that. But he keeps his opinions out of the classroom, unless it is somehow relevant to the discussion.

Personally, I found this same principal pertained to most of my college professors, with the exception of one born-again (she was very upfront about that) who devoted an entire class to abortion. This was a class in philosophy, abortion was not part of the curriculum. She was reported (rightly so), but retained her job.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post