Turning to Smoking eCigs: A Discussion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2013, 07:40 PM
RE: Turning to Smoking eCigs: A Discussion
(01-12-2013 07:35 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Although I hate to be contradictory especially since I support anyone who is trying to break a habit, since almost all habits are in themselves bad. I just wanted to add that if I had a smoking habit, I think I would really miss watching the smoke. Nothing like watching the smoke dance in front of a street light, when the snow is falling and it's not to cold so you just sit on the porch and think.

It is sad to admit that the disgusting, smelly and unhealthy habit is also one of the most relaxing things I can do Drinking Beverage

I could sooo picture those calm Winter nights, actually. *Hits eCig really hard*

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Well I've been off the stinkies and on ecigs for 2 years and it's the best decision I've ever made. Not keen on the cigalikes (most of the pics on this thread) simply cos they are crap. Alright as a starter I suppose but I have heard too many people say that ecigs don't work simply because all they have tried are the cigalike types.

I myself have tried tons of different setups (buying different setups is addictive in itself lol), but that gets expensive and so I have settled on a Vamo variable voltage/wattage for indoors and a couple of ego 650mah batteries for going out. The most difficult aspect of all this is finding a flavour you like. I have now settled on 5 or 6 flavours that I am really happy with and all is good in ecigland :-)

Another good thing about ecigs is saving money. I have saved around 3 and a half grand!

If I were starting now, I would seriously consider looking around this forum and asking advice there http://ukvapers.org

Anyway, good luck.
[+] 1 user Likes joben1's post
01-12-2013, 07:49 PM
I feel ya,peanut....
Its sad that this discusting and smelly habbit is so damn relaxing and unstressing things i can do.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
01-12-2013, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 08:03 PM by joben1.)
One I sold earlier

[Image: throathit.jpg]

With tobacco haze flavour...mmm my fave.

Was a great ecig but surplous to requirements.
01-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Im curious tho,what do you like about smoking?
I enjoy seeing the vapory smoke dance,the tip lighten more as i inhale, that i can think about what happened on that day,the smell,the subtle taste.....
That reminds me,i need a stinkie

01-12-2013, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 08:07 PM by joben1.)
(01-12-2013 07:52 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Im curious tho,what do you like about smoking?
I enjoy seeing the vapory smoke dance,the tip lighten more as i inhale, that i can think about what happened on that day,the smell,the subtle taste.....
That reminds me,i need a stinkie

It's an addiction.

The vamo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0K7SRypnQ8#t=72
01-12-2013, 08:07 PM
Thanks for pointing out the obvious....

[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
01-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Girly was a Copenhagen snuff man for years. That shit'll fucking kill you. When you start coughing up black shit, something ain't right. Nicorette going on 20 years now. BrotherMan does the ecigs and Manly, well she rolls her own.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-12-2013, 08:13 PM
I smoke mostly for a combination of the flavour and the look of the smoke. I find it wonderful to sit and relax and watch the smoke billowing. I do the same sort of thing with bonfires. It's just nice to watch the flames dance.
Also I tend to smoke pipes and cigars, so it does add a look of dignity which is always nice. Plus I think it is unfair to call it a smelly habit, especially if you have ever smelled good pipe tobacco. My friend currently has Black Cavendish and it makes the house smell a wonderful vanilla like smell.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
01-12-2013, 08:18 PM
Over all,most cigs smell bad.

Exept my favo brand(i kid,i kid)