Tut Row Raggy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2015, 06:07 AM
Tut Row Raggy
Remember a few years back when some idiot screwed up the priceless painting trying to fix it? Well it looks like they let Tom Cruise leave a Porch in park again. This time a U Boat commander fucked up the mask of King Tut. EPIC DOH!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/21...20910.html

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
22-01-2015, 06:20 AM
RE: Tut Row Raggy
It's Egypt, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that they would break such a priceless artifact.
I'm surprised they haven't just dropped it on the ground and smashed it into a million pieces actually.
I suppose you gotta give them credit for not doing that. Good little fucktard, the circle block does go in the circle hole!
Find all posts by this user
22-01-2015, 06:23 AM
(22-01-2015 06:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's Egypt, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that they would break such a priceless artifact.
I'm surprised they haven't just dropped it on the ground and smashed it into a million pieces actually.
I suppose you gotta give them credit for not doing that. Good little fucktard, the circle block does go in the circle hole!

I poke fun of it not because of the country, see OP. Remember that moron who thought they could fix the painting of Jesus? It's just that sinking feeling you have when you break something in your house. The "MOTHERFUCKER" feeling is universal.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
22-01-2015, 06:25 AM
It would be like working at the Smithsonian and spilling coffee on the original Constitution.

22-01-2015, 06:41 AM
(22-01-2015 06:25 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  It would be like working at the Smithsonian and spilling coffee on the original Constitution.

No great less there.

Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-01-2015, 06:45 AM
(22-01-2015 06:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-01-2015 06:25 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  It would be like working at the Smithsonian and spilling coffee on the original Constitution.

No great less there.

Drinking Beverage

Despite our right wing trying to hijack it and back peddle us into a theocracy, I think it is pretty solid when no one is trying to revise history.

I don't blame the tool for what the human does with the tool.

22-01-2015, 11:30 AM
Speaking of tools... that article says they put a straw in Tut's?? I'm sure that is vital work being done without any accidental breaking

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
22-01-2015, 11:41 AM
Huff Post can eat a dick. What language is that, anyway?

living word
22-01-2015, 03:35 PM
Crap it was the painting of Mary. Anyway a couple years ago some restorer fucked up a antique priceless painting.