Tutorials Section?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2011, 12:04 AM
Tutorials Section?
Possibly adding a tutorial section to help others with using forums, computers, the internet in general would be a great addition also it would help with indexes in search engines, but I mean I'm not sure if it would go with the general audience of TTA but it's a suggestion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2011, 12:14 AM
RE: Tutorials Section?
I could post a tutorial about how to find and delete ebook bibles.

Nah - I think this forum should stay on topic. I don't want people looking for help with computers coming here going WTF... There might even be a search engine penalty for that. It's better to do one thing really well rather than try to do everything. Thanks for your suggestion though.

The site ranking has improves significantly since I improved a few things and over the next few weeks it will improve again.
26-04-2011, 12:43 AM
Awesome, I'm not real familiar with MyBB software but have experience with Vbulletin and IPB... does MyBB have an SEO Optimization plugin? I'm not sure how familiar you are with being a web master but I'm sure you are experienced enough Wink
26-04-2011, 11:11 AM
Look ^^^ at the url of this thread. Also the meta tags in the page source should give it away.