Tv show "Moonlighting" metaphor for skepticism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2016, 06:55 AM
Tv show "Moonlighting" metaphor for skepticism
The following is my favorite episode of Moonlighting.

Looking back at it now, at the time, I still wanted to believe, but without realizing it, it made my "something doesn't seem right" about god belief, made it stick. I still believed even after this out of fear of not fitting in, but it was one seed of doubt that stuck with me. My favorite exchange is at the 25 minute mark.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
26-01-2016, 08:50 AM
RE: Tv show "Moonlighting" metaphor for skepticism
(26-01-2016 06:55 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  The following is my favorite episode of Moonlighting.

Looking back at it now, at the time, I still wanted to believe, but without realizing it, it made my "something doesn't seem right" about god belief, made it stick. I still believed even after this out of fear of not fitting in, but it was one seed of doubt that stuck with me. My favorite exchange is at the 25 minute mark.

If that show was done today the xtian PC patrol would be flambéed. Million Mom's (or at least a hundred or so of them) would protest FB and call for boycotts.
There'd be hell to pay. Laughat

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
26-01-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Tv show "Moonlighting" metaphor for skepticism
Loved that show!
Find all posts by this user