Twitter suspends alt-right accounts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: Twitter suspends alt-right accounts
(19-11-2016 07:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  Quoting Seth, from a post he made here at TTA (please don't ask me to dig it up):

Dom, can you dig it up?
Angel

Hug

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2016, 08:11 AM
(19-11-2016 07:59 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 07:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  Quoting Seth, from a post he made here at TTA (please don't ask me to dig it up):

Dom, can you dig it up?
Angel

Hug

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid335808

Tongue

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
19-11-2016, 08:18 AM
I think this is pretty clear:

Quote: it exists to provide conversation, support, encouragement, information and community to the atheist, the agnostic, the freethinker.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
19-11-2016, 08:25 AM
Freedom of Speech is alive and well in the US in spite of what some may think, you have to look no further than Westboro Baptist Church’s website godhatesfags.com or the klans website kkkknights.com or a myriad others spouting what I consider divisive and hateful points of view.

This is what the 1st amendment protects and rightly so.

What the 1st amendment doesn’t protect is their right to shit on someone else’s rug. Some of you feel that this Forum should be a blank slate for anything and everything and I for one am glad it’s not. If it were then I would probably lace up my boots and head out the door. Not because I am afraid of the concept of free speech, I can probably throw down with the best, but because I’m not interested in being in an anarchistic free-for-all forum.

If I wanted to argue such points as banned here in TTA I’m confident I could find outlets to do so and I’m sure others could too. A POV expressed earlier was that if you don’t want to discuss such things don’t open the thread to which I say if you want to discuss such things feel free to search them out elsewhere.

This place is not for everyone as has often been said, but even more importantly it’s not for everything. If that ever changes I’ll reevaluate my participation. One person’s opinion and, of course, open for debate. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
19-11-2016, 08:28 AM
(19-11-2016 08:11 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 07:59 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Dom, can you dig it up?
Angel

Hug

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid335808

Tongue

Damn it unfogged! I wanted Dom to dig it up. [Image: TpQlBa0.gif?zoom=2]

19-11-2016, 08:36 AM
(19-11-2016 08:28 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 08:11 AM)unfogged Wrote:  http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid335808

Tongue

Damn it unfogged! I wanted Dom to dig it up. [Image: TpQlBa0.gif?zoom=2]

Bangin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
19-11-2016, 08:37 AM
(19-11-2016 08:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 08:28 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Damn it unfogged! I wanted Dom to dig it up. [Image: TpQlBa0.gif?zoom=2]

Bangin

Love taps? Heart

19-11-2016, 08:42 AM
(19-11-2016 08:37 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Love taps? Heart

I wouldn't say I love it but it can be very moving. I think of it now as the new US national anthem.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
19-11-2016, 08:56 AM
(19-11-2016 08:37 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 08:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  Bangin

Love taps? Heart

More like a spanking Smile

19-11-2016, 09:26 AM
He is a naughty person, and he must pay the penalty... and we here at TTA have but one punishment...

A spanking! A spanking!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post