Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: Twitter
(05-01-2017 11:41 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 11:30 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  hmmmmm .... clear your cookies maybe? Can you see the twits along with the number window? If you don't want to clear your cookies, try a different browser. The twitter knows you have an account. Clear cookies or different browser should confuse it. Only thing I see is an irritating "Have an account?" window under the login button but I can still see the inspirational words of fearless leader. Disappears when I scroll. It gets a little weird when he can't express his awesomeness in a single tweet and you have to reverse order them.

It's all I see. If I clear cookies I have to re-enter lots of crap as I surf. I'll try another browser.

Yeah, I have no idea what my password is here or anywhere else. No cookie clearing for me. I am starting to like Firefox better than Chrome though so I may have to migrate shit.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2017, 11:46 AM
(05-01-2017 11:44 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 11:41 AM)Dom Wrote:  It's all I see. If I clear cookies I have to re-enter lots of crap as I surf. I'll try another browser.

Yeah, I have no idea what my password is here or anywhere else. No cookie clearing for me. I am starting to like Firefox better than Chrome though so I may have to migrate shit.

I use browsers as filing system. 5 of them. Works great.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-01-2017, 11:49 AM
I signed up for twitter about 2 months ago, they didn't ask me for my phone number to confirm, just my email address, that they would call you with a verification code sounds kinda fishy to me.
There are scammers out there that have created sites that look like twitter but are actually used to try and phish for your private details and when they call they ask for more personal info.

But if this is some kind of new security feature from twitter, then I can live without it thank you very much, it's not that important.

I only signed up so I can get the latest news tweets from CNN, BBC, CBC, local news radio etc...then I started following Aron_Ra, The Thinking Atheist, Matt Dillahunty, and others...

Now I'm also following god Angel & satan Evil_monster ...you know just in case Big Grin

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 2 users Like unsapien's post
05-01-2017, 11:52 AM
(05-01-2017 11:44 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ... I am starting to like Firefox better than Chrome though so I may have to migrate shit.

Then, do us a favour and email me rather than create a cock pimple when the inevitable happens.

Cheers.

Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
05-01-2017, 11:54 AM
(05-01-2017 11:52 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 11:44 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ... I am starting to like Firefox better than Chrome though so I may have to migrate shit.

Then, do us a favour and email me rather than create a cock pimple when the inevitable happens.

Cheers.

Rolleyes

Already happened. Still got an email from KC around here somewhere. Can't remember what the password was and can't remember the password to my email account but as I recall it was clever.

#sigh
05-01-2017, 12:25 PM
So I made an account using a throwaway email girlydumber@gmail.com and some dude named Cyclist Dad is already following me. Pervert.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-01-2017, 03:50 PM
(05-01-2017 10:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 10:16 AM)Dom Wrote:  So I figured I'd sign up for twitter today. It sent a confirmation email, I confirmed. Landed back at twitter. The page said my account was locked because of abuse and I needed to give them my phone to open it again.

WTF? I was a member for less than 5 minutes and did absolutely nothing there and they locked the account already?

I don't like to give out my number. This SUCKS! Angry

Try making up a number. I doubt they'll call you. They want to sell your number. I bet you a made up number would work fine.

they don't do that. They just use it for verification purposes. They've had mine for a decade and never once got a phone call I could trace to them. Mostly I get wrong numbers from someone who speaks spanish looking for Maria.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-01-2017, 03:56 PM
(05-01-2017 12:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So I made an account using a throwaway email girlydumber@gmail.com and some dude named Cyclist Dad is already following me. Pervert.

What's your name on Twitter?
Ill follow you. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

07-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Twitter is the only SM I use, they won't sell out your number. Also you can take delete your number any time after you sign in.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
07-01-2017, 10:39 AM
So far all I've done on twitter is click on the little heart at the bottom of each tweet and a bunch of others I've blocked. I had a bunch of stuff from Seventeen magazine. Why?

I don't know how to comment on another tweet though. I'm a social media idiot. TTA is the only thing I do.....cause I like you guys a lot.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.