Two Indian sisters to be raped as punishment...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Two Indian sisters to be raped as punishment...
The stupidity of this is ridiculous. It's a punishment for violating the caste system? The caste system itself is a ridiculous piece of shit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-08-2015, 04:46 PM
Caste system. How sucinct.
I guess racism, sexism, xenophobia, & tribalism is a bit verbose.
Consider Or maybe, all that just gives too much away with nothing left to the imagination or the corrupt whim du jour.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
30-08-2015, 05:29 PM
(30-08-2015 11:31 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is much more a case of just because the lines on the map show an area is part of a country does not mean that the national government is in control of the area.
... areas where the so-called national government is just non-existent .

Growing up in England amongst law-abiding citizens, it was years before it even occurred to me that this was even possible.

Then I saw a documentary called The Dukes of Hazzard...

Blink

In seriousness, it was that or the Robin Hood tales that started a socio-political journey for me.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
30-08-2015, 09:43 PM
(29-08-2015 11:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Two sisters, one as young as 15, to be raped because their brother eloped.

Those on the council who voted for this need to be lined up against a wall and shot.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
30-08-2015, 09:45 PM
(30-08-2015 11:31 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 11:20 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Oops sorry, the 'village courts'. Not a govn't decision directly. Sounds like some promises are not being met or not being taken seriously from the supreme courts. Sounds shady and barbaric. In the village I lived in a few years ago I would not be petitioning to a court in 'the big city down the road' to prevent a future rape, I'd be calling the police. This may not be a direct government decision but it is really messed up and it appears as though there are some responsibilities lacking by far.

It is much more a case of just because the lines on the map show an area is part of a country does not mean that the national government is in control of the area. Pakistan and India both have areas where the so-called national government is just non-existent . As far as these two girls and their family go they are in protective custody (or at least they were according to one report I read) but still fear reprisals from their village, especially against the woman that ran off with their brother who now may be pregnant.

How would the brother get pregnant? Consider

31-08-2015, 12:55 AM
[Image: tumblr_miaat02m3N1rqjekeo1_400.gif]

[Image: 1289.jpg?new=1]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
31-08-2015, 12:58 AM
(30-08-2015 09:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 11:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Two sisters, one as young as 15, to be raped because their brother eloped.

Those on the council who voted for this need to be lined up against a wall and shot.

Murder is not the answer.

But if you were to sexually assault these Pro-Rape fuktards until they were no longer Pro-Rape, have at it.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
31-08-2015, 07:37 AM
(31-08-2015 12:58 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Murder is not the answer.

But if you were to sexually assault these Pro-Rape fuktards until they were no longer Pro-Rape, have at it.

I might take the further step to prevention: wieners off, balls & all.

Simple penis & testicle removal will prevent any and all future violations of humanity by said criminal. True, one might think to stop at the testicular snip off but, testosterone is an readily obtained hormonal supplement and it can be easily abused.

Full, surgical penile and testicle elimination would present a future for the rapist, equal to that of the rapist's victim.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
31-08-2015, 08:03 AM
(31-08-2015 12:58 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 09:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  Those on the council who voted for this need to be lined up against a wall and shot.

Never leave an enemy able to retaliate. Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
31-08-2015, 09:01 AM
(31-08-2015 12:58 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 09:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  Those on the council who voted for this need to be lined up against a wall and shot.

I propose a compromise. How about raped to death?

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Popeye's Pappy's post