Two Kinds of People

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: Two Kinds of People
There are two types of people: teens and adults.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2012, 09:25 PM
There are two types of people in the world.

Those who lump people into two kinds and those who know that lumping people into two categories is absurd.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 8 users Like fstratzero's post
29-09-2012, 09:26 PM
... those that divide everyone into two kinds of people,
and those that don't.

EDIT: Great minds think alike, fstrat.
(greater minds think alone)

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
29-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Hey, Moral Twin powers deactivate. You're wrong. "Two kinds" is derivative of me and you, where the me making the pronouncement seeks to include you in the favorable group. Otherwise we'd all just be DLJ. Tongue

Sanctimonious bullfrogs. Big Grin

Leading to... there are two kinds of people in this world. Those who are comfortable with their hypocrisy, and those who lie about it. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-09-2012, 09:50 PM
I have re-read HoC's post 10 times over the last few minutes.

Can anyone please help me out? I inderstood the word "Hey" but get a bit lost after that.

Should I feel insulted?

I honestly have no idea.

29-09-2012, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2012 10:36 PM by Buddy Christ.)
(29-09-2012 09:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I have re-read HoC's post 10 times over the last few minutes.

Can anyone please help me out? I inderstood the word "Hey" but get a bit lost after that.

Should I feel insulted?

I honestly have no idea.

How do you think HoC gets so many Likes? He's the guy in the room telling the joke that nobody gets, but nobody wants to be "that guy" who doesn't get the joke and so they all laugh and pretend they all got it.

That or he's the handicapped girl with the terrible macaroni picture. Everyone just tells her it's the greatest picture ever. They even take it so far as to frame it and petition the Louvre to hang it next to the Mona Lisa.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
29-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Macaroni Gwynnies... on black velvet... with gilt. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-09-2012, 10:19 PM
(29-09-2012 09:56 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(29-09-2012 09:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I have re-read HoC's post 10 times over the last few minutes.

Should I feel insulted?

I honestly have no idea.

How do you think HoC gets so many Likes? He's the guy in the room telling the joke that nobody gets, but nobody wants to be "that guy" who doesn't get the joke and so they all laugh and pretend they all got it.

That or he's the handicapped girl with the terrible macaroni picture. Everyone just tells her it's the greatest picture ever. They ever take it so far as to frame it and petition the Louvre to hang it next to the Mona Lisa.

That may or may not be but my paranoia glands are seriously throbbing...

Was I just accused of being a hypocrite?

Hypocrisy definition: The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.

Surely not me! Since when do I have any morals?

But I really, truly, honestly don't know if that is what was meant.

I don't wanna throw my toys out of the pram and storm off out of the forum never to darken anyone's doors again without a good reason.

29-09-2012, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2012 11:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-09-2012 09:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Should I feel insulted?

I honestly have no idea.

(29-09-2012 10:19 PM)DLJ Wrote:  That may or may not be but my paranoia glands are seriously throbbing...

Oh dear me, someone needs to get their estrogen levels checked. HoC didn't reply to you, he replied to the OP.

Can anyone please help me out? I understood the word "Hey" but get a bit lost after that.

Making any distinction is presumptuous in the sense that it presumes there is some sorta meaningful distinction between me and you in the first place, silly.

(29-09-2012 10:19 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Was I just accused of being a hypocrite?

Not just you, brother. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-09-2012, 10:34 PM
If the accusation of hypocrisy stimulates paranoia, you must have some morals. Hypocrite. Big Grin

- or -

Salt-n-pepper tea bag!

Now you got a reason. Thumbsup

(Not what was meant. I have this pet peeve about moralizing, while as a prophet I must moralize, thus hypocrisy. Moralizing against your moralizing. Which is technically faulty, as compartmentalization is necessary, yet ethically correct in that generalizations should be avoided.)