Two Natures of Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Two Natures of Christ
(02-03-2017 04:42 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 04:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Stop right there.
If I don't take a pack of Fig Newtons to work for them to munch on, my ass is grass.

Whoever "they" are, "they" sound awful

They're very cool. I humor them. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2017, 02:18 AM
(03-03-2017 03:01 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 04:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I like the version that decided to kill an olive tree for not having olives.

That's just like Darth Vader.

Actually, kinda funny...my first reaction when Anakin in Episode III yells, "if you're not for me, you're against me" and Obi Wan replies that only the Sith deal in absolutes, I said out loud, "Did that Jedi just call my Savior a Sith?"

To be fair, you have to consider the possibility that he is a very powerful and subtle Sith.

1) Clearly has force powers - stops storms, walks on water, etc.
2) Has attained power over life and death, as Sidious wanted to do.
3) Becomes violently angry at the temple and breaks a lot of stuff in a rage fit, force-wilts a fig tree in a similar fit of petulance.
4) He encourages his followers to seek to gain whatever they want by asking his Master for it, telepathically.
5) Is betrayed by his followers and then executed by the lawful authorities.

I'm just sayin'.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-03-2017, 02:01 PM
(02-03-2017 03:09 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I'm not responding to a video with no commentary from you. Why are you posting this? What are your thoughts? What is your position? Why should I care enough to watch your video? How about a POST instead of a LINK...

In response, here's the one nature of a baby:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbmgn_mkk60

Disappointing theists since 1968
06-03-2017, 02:08 PM
This troll. Proud catholic was a wanker I spotted right away and began talking to him using a homosexual character. And people still respond to his thread after banning.

Seriously, that's how fast I can spot a troll.

And yet Tomasia remains... Blink

The troll is dead everyone. Stop wasting your lives.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.