Two Party Politics - This Is The End Result

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2016, 03:37 PM
Two Party Politics - This Is The End Result
Anyone who is a fan of the "two party system" - had best take a long, hard look at what it's brought us.

The two worst candidates, in history.

Why???

It's inevitable.

Each side is committed to "winning at any cost" --- and the winning is more important - by far - than the actual "service to our country" - that they like to pretend they're engaged in.

Need an example?????

How about the "recently revealed video" - that shows what an misogynistic asshat Donald Trump really is?????

Wouldn't have been a greater service to the country to bring this up in the primaries??????

Ohhhhhh... Can't do that -- a BETTER candidate might get picked -- and the ( D ) camp MIGHT not have a good enough candidate to win..................

PROOF --- the candidates are NOT invested in giving you the best possible leaders.

Their ONLY concern -- is grabbing power, and hanging on........................

Regardless how bad it's going to get.........................

The only winners in the 2 party system are the tops of the two parties.......

Everyone else can suck ass..................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
12-10-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Two Party Politics - This Is The End Result
Yea pretty much.
FPP and the system you have where politicians phone up and beg big corporations for money are the two single worst things to happen to your country since slavery and are what is destroying it. BUT is also only fixable by the people it benefits most so thus is never gonna be fixed.

You only need look at pretty much any other oecd country to see that.
For a country that likes to pride itself on its democracy and spread democracy like it's a franchise, you guys sure do suck at it.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-10-2016, 09:17 PM

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-10-2016, 09:36 PM
I was looking for that video. Thanks EK Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-10-2016, 05:14 AM
I really wish I had more of an internet connection than the damned string and two cans.............

Sad

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
16-10-2016, 12:57 AM
As much fun as it is to blame the obviously flawed two-party system for the current predicament I don't think that all the blame can be laid at its doorstep.

In addition to the two most unpopular candidates since they started measuring that statistic, we also have Gary I-Can't-Name-A-Single-Foreign-Leader Johnson and Jill Not-An-Antivaccer-Honestly Stein.

This should have been the election for the smaller parties to make some actual gains but they've failed as dismally as the Big Two.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
16-10-2016, 01:42 AM
The batshit crazy far right media is also to blame, as well as our education system.

16-10-2016, 10:09 AM
Screw it. The people are to blame. Government? Corporations running amuck? These are only symptoms of a larger problem.

This is what happens when you spend generations raising children to believe that they're just soooooooo special as to have everything both ways just because. The Burger King generation. I hope we're proud if ourselves.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post