Two Truths, One Lie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Two Truths, One Lie
When I was 12 I had the best paper route ever. It was in an old folks home where it was cool in the summer and warm in the winter and I was often given cookies and treats.

When I was in college, I was sitting in the outfield seats at a Mariners game, doing my homework for class the next day and looked up just in time to catch a line drive home run from Rickey Henderson.

I once was pulled over twice in one week by the same cop for having expired registration tags. When he recognized me the second time, he let me go without a second ticket, but told me if he saw me a third time I'd be in big trouble.

Which one is the lie?

Your turn.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: Two Truths, One Lie
They are all lies, you used to be a preacher after all Wink

I am going to go with number 1, the paper route.

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
27-09-2012, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2012 10:07 AM by Bucky Ball.)
2. He played for them in 2000. I think you were out of college by then.
3. The system gives you a certain amount of time to get the plates, after the first citation ?
1. makes me think they're all lies, as a paper route would include a NH, but not be limited to only one address.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
27-09-2012, 09:57 AM
The college one is a lie.

EDIT glad to see we all chose different ones. TBD! One. ONLY! Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
27-09-2012, 10:03 AM
(27-09-2012 09:57 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  The college one is a lie.

EDIT glad to see we all chose different ones. TBD! One. ONLY! Big Grin

Unless the thread title is the lie!

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
27-09-2012, 10:05 AM
The first one is a lie; it seems disjointed somehow. At some point do we get an answer?
27-09-2012, 10:21 AM
I guess the baseball one is pretty outrageous ... but I'll say the one about the old folks home is a lie. I don't know any old folks homes that would be inside massive condos like that with separate addresses.

Wink But maybe your lies are out of my league.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
27-09-2012, 10:56 AM
(27-09-2012 10:21 AM)kim Wrote:  I guess the baseball one is pretty outrageous ... but I'll say the one about the old folks home is a lie. I don't know any old folks homes that would be inside massive condos like that with separate addresses.

Wink But maybe your lies are out of my league.

League as in... Major League Baseball? Wink Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
27-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Two Truths, One Lie
I did not catch a Rickey Henderson home run because my stinking roommate put his glove in front of mine at the last second.

Bucky, it was 1987 and Rickey was playing for the Yankees.

The other two are completely true.

Who's next?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
27-09-2012, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2012 12:24 PM by Misanthropik.)
1) I slept with Scarlett Johansson after wielding my charm at a dinner party I was cattering for (she wasn't as good as I had expected, which was disappointing).

2) I slept with Sara Underwood after I had been her personal trainer for approximately 3 months.

3) I slept with Otep Shamaya - a lesbian who wanted to experiment - after we both happened to be abducted by the same spacecraft during the 2012 New Year's celebration in Times Square.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post