Two Truths, One Lie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2012, 01:44 PM
RE: Two Truths, One Lie
3 Is a lie. I haven't done bungee jumping, and would be sad if I wasn't able to do it again.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2012, 02:46 PM
(14-12-2012 01:35 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 01:31 PM)Leela Wrote:  2. I have once been adressed as "Oh, you are the daughter of the singer?"
3. One of the WeatherGirls has told me that I have a good voice.
Well, that was kinda tough. 1? (not sure if it is technically possible)

Also, no idea who the WeatherGirls are.
The Weather Girls are the women who sang "it's raining man, halleluhjah"

Not gonna solve yet

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2012, 03:14 PM
(14-12-2012 01:31 PM)Leela Wrote:  Noone guessed on mine Sadcryface Sadcryface2
(14-12-2012 05:54 AM)Leela Wrote:  1. I can sing both Soprano and Alto
2. I have once been adressed as "Oh, you are the daughter of the singer?"
3. One of the WeatherGirls has told me that I have a good voice.
For Dom, wow, that thing with the turks sounds so creepy and kinda scary... Did you ever learn why they first offered you so much stuff and then kinda chased you?

I was young and pretty and was round in all the right places and none of the wrong ones... I knew by the way they looked at me what they wanted, lol. And my boyfriend was cute and had long hair...

I don't know what to guess. Singing both Soprano and Alto is possible - I once could do that too. Now I just sing smokey voice, lol.

I had no idea your mom was a singer? I think that's the lie.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-12-2012, 03:17 PM
Leela, I think 3 is a lie. Maybe you were referenced as sounding as good as the WeatherGirls.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
14-12-2012, 03:17 PM
(14-12-2012 03:14 PM)Dom Wrote:  I had no idea your mom was a singer? I think that's the lie.
For some reason I took it to mean her father.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
14-12-2012, 04:16 PM
1 was a lie. It is technically possible to sing both soprano and alto, but I sing Alto and Tenor.

My mom had a time when she was booked to sing a lot. But that was locally. So once she sang at a wedding, and was invited to bring me along and to grab a bite afterwards. Noone knew who I was until one of the people saw me and my mom, and was like "Oh you are the daughter of the singer".

And I met one of the Weather Girls back in my circus time. She taught all of us a song. And when we were casually talking a little bit later that day, she told me that I have a good voice. (Back then I didn't care about celebrities or fame, I approached everyone I found interesting, and she was nice and interesting) I think it was Martha Wash but I am not sure anymore, it was like 13 years ago...

14-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Leela, The Weathergirls is the lie. I think you went out of your way to make a specific, but obscure reference to throw people off.

14-12-2012, 04:33 PM

1. I have visual and auditory hallucinations on a regular basis, but I don't use recreational drugs.
  2. I have my ex-girlfriends name tattooed on my leg, but I can't afford to have it removed.
  3. Despite my fair complexion I have some American Indian Ancestry (Cherokee and Blackfoot.)

14-12-2012, 06:13 PM
(14-12-2012 04:17 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Leela, The Weathergirls is the lie. I think you went out of your way to make a specific, but obscure reference to throw people off.
I explained which is the lie and the stories behind the truths. And the story is not obscure at all, the head of that circus project (from when I was a clown, which I talked about earlier) had some pretty neat connections. Wink Believe it or not Wink

15-12-2012, 08:21 AM
(14-12-2012 04:33 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
  1. I have visual and auditory hallucinations on a regular basis, but I don't use recreational drugs.
  2. I have my ex-girlfriends name tattooed on my leg, but I can't afford to have it removed.
  3. Despite my fair complexion I have some American Indian Ancestry (Cherokee and Blackfoot.)

2 is the lie.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man