Two Truths, One Lie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2012, 12:05 PM
RE: Two Truths, One Lie
Daaaaaang...! Shut the place down, did I? Psshh.....gonna' wait for more guesses 'fore I spill. Wink

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2012, 12:10 PM
2 is the lie.

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
Find all posts by this user
17-12-2012, 12:13 PM
#1 I shave my armpits.

#2 I use nail polish regularly.

#3 I wear an apron in the kitchen.

17-12-2012, 12:14 PM
(17-12-2012 12:13 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  #1 I shave my armpits.

#1 is the lie

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-12-2012, 12:23 PM

#3 is the lie. I buy an apron for grilling, but not for the kitchen. I buy the other two for sure.

Evolve
17-12-2012, 12:33 PM

Actually, the lie is #2. I only use it sporadically....on my big toes. They tend to get weak and crack, so I use the strengthening stuff.......I really should use it regularly though.

1. I learned long ago that hairy armpits means smelly armpits. Hair absorbs your stink. I can't handle the thought of having BO. I'm nearly obsessive about not smelling offensive. I prefer to be undetectable by aroma in any way whatsoever.

3. I do all the cooking in my house. Sometimes I am working with other farm projects along side food prep. If I come in from the barn to check on the soup I don't want to have to completely change, so I just wash up, and don my apron to give an extra barrier in case my barn clothes are....well.....barny? This quickly became a habit, and there are a lot of benefits to wearing an apron. Instant hand towel, keeps you clean, keeps your food clean, and best of all, it's fashionable! Lol.

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
17-12-2012, 12:35 PM
(17-12-2012 12:33 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

Actually, the lie is #2. I only use it sporadically....on my big toes. They tend to get weak and crack, so I use the strengthening stuff.......I really should use it regularly though.

1. I learned long ago that hairy armpits means smelly armpits. Hair absorbs your stink. I can't handle the thought of having BO. I'm nearly obsessive about not smelling offensive. I prefer to be undetectable by aroma in any way whatsoever.

3. I do all the cooking in my house. Sometimes I am working with other farm projects along side food prep. If I come in from the barn to check on the soup I don't want to have to completely change, so I just wash up, and don my apron to give an extra barrier in case my barn clothes are....well.....barny? This quickly became a habit, and there are a lot of benefits to wearing an apron. Instant hand towel, keeps you clean, keeps your food clean, and best of all, it's fashionable! Lol.
Damn, you get me on semantics since you only use it "sporadically." I call bullshit, all 3 were true. Dodgy

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
17-12-2012, 12:37 PM
(17-12-2012 12:33 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

Damn it! I was gonna say 2, but you were talking about pedicure once and I figured... DAMN!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
17-12-2012, 12:41 PM
(17-12-2012 12:35 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(17-12-2012 12:33 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Actually, the lie is #2. I only use it sporadically....on my big toes. They tend to get weak and crack, so I use the strengthening stuff.......I really should use it regularly though.

Damn, you get me on semantics since you only use it "sporadically." I call bullshit, all 3 were true. Dodgy
Ya beards, you're right. That was a little sneaky.

.....but you gotta admit, it was a good one. Wink

17-12-2012, 12:42 PM
F$^^ing underhanded admins are undermining the credibility of this forum with their lies!!!!!!!!!! Angry

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post